Clamp down

Status
Not open for further replies.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Thanks to all who responded to my post asking for pixs of their clamp racks :eusa_clap

I have purloined your ideas and moved at my usual glacial pace toward improving shop organization.

clampracks.jpg

Left a couple blanks hoping the Bessys will multiply. :lol:

Roger

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Great looking systems. It looks like you have taken the best of all styles. Now all you need is a few bottles of wine and some candles, and maybe your Bessys will get frisky and make you some 12" Bessy babies.
Dave:)

dozer

Mike
sapwood said:
Left a couple blanks hoping the Bessys will multiply. :lol:

Roger

With the right music a little booze and some mood lighting it could happen. :lol:

Anyways nice rack Roger

Matt

New User
Matt Willis
You might want to keep them in the dark. I know that every hunter I know swears that his guns breed like rabbits in a gun safe.

My clamps are in the open, and although they are breeding, it doesn't seem to be at a rabbit like pace...:crybaby2:

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Cool storage solution(s) Roger!

I really like the simplicity of the spring clamp storage! (Man the walls of your shop sure look nice and clean and clutter free! Wish mine could reflect light like that!)

Great solutions!

Wayne

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Roger
I would like to see some dust in that shop. Or do you also have the molly maids stop over? :rolf: :rolf:

sapwood

New User
Roger
NZAPP1 said:
Roger
I would like to see some dust in that shop. Or do you also have the molly maids stop over? :rolf: :rolf:
Sheesh! It's easy to keep your shop clean with Photoshop ;-)
Just run the ol speckle and dust filter :-D

Roger

J

jeff...

Roger those big ole C-Clamps are mighty high up in the air, one bump and OUCH that hurt. Speaking from a guy who has bumped his head more than a few times.:BangHead:

chris99z71

New User
Chris
Looks good Roger! Nothing wrong with moving slow. My excuse is that it gives me more time to plan and come up with a better design. I've found a direct relationship between the amount of thought I put into something and how happy I am with the final result.
Also, along with the wine and candles - don't forget some Barry White. Gauaranteed to work!

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Nice looking rack. Notice I didn't use the word clamp in title? There aren't enough clamps there to call it a "clamp" rack. Get out the old Visa card and head to Lowes. They will price match, less 10%, the deal currently available from Woodworkers Supply on Bessies. I'm currently working on clamp rack from NYW. It is a rolling "A" frame type rack. Sides are done, just need to finnish assembly and add casters. Now where am I going to put it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS