Busy Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

clowman

Clay Lowman
Well... I'm giving DaveO a run for his money on shop productivity! My cousin is getting married next month, so I made 2 registry pens as a gift for him and his soon to be wife. They are the white ones. The wood is holly. In addition to those, he wanted a gife for his groomsmen. A gift that will be different and something they can keep. So he ordered 5 rollerball pens from me. The wood is Walnut. This walnut doesn't photograph well... Well.. come to think of it. Let me correct that and say, that I don't photograph it well. I don't photograph anything well. But they really are nice... really they are.

I did all of these and one other pen today. Find that one here.

wedding.jpg

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Man, you have cranked out those pens..all CA finished??? They will be gifts to cherish and remember, just like the wedding day :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Dave:)

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Clay,

Those pens are beautiful. I think they make a terrific wedding gift; a work of art from the original artist.

Ray

J

jeff...

I agree with Ray - those are art. Really nice the contrasting wood, light - holly, dark - walnut great fit`n' finish too.

Thanks

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Let me correct that and say, that I don't photograph it well. I don't photograph anything well. But they really are nice... really they are.

Clay, out of curiosity. Can you tell me where the truest white color in that photograph is?

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Well... I'm giving DaveO a run for his money on shop productivity! My cousin is getting married next month, so I made 2 registry pens as a gift for him and his soon to be wife. They are the white ones. The wood is holly. In addition to those, he wanted a gife for his groomsmen. A gift that will be different and something they can keep. So he ordered 5 rollerball pens from me. The wood is Walnut. This walnut doesn't photograph well... Well.. come to think of it. Let me correct that and say, that I don't photograph it well. I don't photograph anything well. But they really are nice... really they are.

Great looking pens:icon_thum

I too had a very busy day in the shop, just don' have anything to show for it:lol: A lot of trips to home depot, though. And some screws that didn't go in straight:BangHead:

clowman

Clay Lowman
The truest white in this photo are the white holly pens. The sheet of paper the pens are sitting on is a grayish color.. as is the counter top.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Great looking pen Clay.:icon_thum I really like the ones you made from Holly. These will make some very nice gifts.

D L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS