Bottle Stopper Group Buy- (update please read last post )

How Many Stoppers Do You Want

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

James Davis

New User
James Davis
Re: Bottle Stopper Group Buy- *New Poll, You Must Re-Vote*

I need to add a bit to my order. I voted my order and then I could not get it back to add the bit.

James

PChristy

New User
Phillip

My classmate from high school could only get a total of 30 kits - this puts us at a total of 150 kits - I will let this run until next Monday and hope that we can get at least to the 200 mark

Thanks guys

PChristy

New User
Phillip

Looking at the amount again we are at 160 kits = this will = out to $4.75 each = so no matter what we get after this amount it will still be $4.75 each because we are over the 100 mark -

Also the mandrels have not hit the 10 mark to get them at $20.00 so they will be $21.00 each
If any of you that are ordering these for the first time and do not have this mandrel it is a great one to have since it will tap out the hole as well - this cuts out a step you will have to do with a regular tap

After next Monday I will PM everyone with the paying options - I do have a PayPal account so if you want to go that route I will give the info on that as well

PChristy

New User
Phillip

Sorry guys - I know you might be getting tired of seeing this but I want to make sure everyone gets a chance at this - last time we had some late comers and they almost missed it =

dpsnyder

New User
Dan

Woodartz - at least you had a good excuse :gar-Bi

dan

PChristy

New User
Phillip

this will be the last "bump" for this - hope everyone that wants in on this has got their #s in - I will be calculating everyone's total up possibly Sunday night if not then Monday night and send everyone a PM. I want to get this done so that the kits will be back in before the picnic so that I can bring the kits for the ones that will be at the picnic

Thanks

PChristy

New User
Phillip

Guys, I noticed that we are getting close to 200 so I e-mailed Ruth what would be the cost if we got 200+ - she sent this back

Hi Phillip,

The price for 200 to 299 is $4.60 for club orders. Get those guys up to 300 and it goes down to $4.45! : )

Thanks,
Ruth

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Guys we are @ 195 -30 of this 195 is from another club that is a friend of mine - if we can get to 200 we can get them at $4.60 a piece = anyone else want to get in on this??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS