Away for Awhile

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McRabbet

I'm headed up to the Finger Lakes in NY to do some maintenance on our family summer place -- leaving Thursday 7/17 and hope to be back by Wednesday 7/23. I'll be away from any regular Internet connection, so I will need some assistance in watching over the threads here -- I'll try to sneak into the Panera Bread franchise in town with my laptop to get on :XXcompute once in a while, but it will be sporadic. Will be traveling with my dog Badger as co-pilot and expect to plop down some loose change at the Grizzly store in Muncy, PA on my return trip. Just hope I have saved a few more pocket quarters by then to be able to select what I really want!!:tool: I'll be headed to the Triangle on Friday, July 25th to pick up tools for a bunch of those that bought them from my two Ads and will be attending the MWTCA Meeting out at Ed Hobbs place on Saturday.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
come on Rob, you know you'll need a few loose hundred's jingling around in those pockets for the stopover in Muncie!

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
How bout picking me up a grizzly GO555 band saw while you are there:gar-La;. I sure could use one. We will watch out here and keep the light on for you when you return! Have a safe trip.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Travel safe, Rob!

And....... good luck in Muncy. Remember that you can always ship what can't carry!:wsmile:

Don't work too hard up there!

Wayne

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I don't believe that we have received your proper vacation request form A102 and B103. Without the proper and timely request submittal you will have to bring me back something heavy from Griz for this to be an authorized leave :cool::cool:

Have fun, we'll hold down the fort while you're gone.

Dave:)

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Rob, safe trip. If you have extra room how about some northern wild cherry pen blanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors