Are we still having the picnic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis

New User
Travis
I apologize if the picnic has all been planned out but I have not been able to get to the forum since late August when my Dad passed away. Everything is kind of getting back to normal and I wanted to make sure that I was in the loop. Last I heard it was going to be held in the Hickory area to coincide with wood working show. Is this still the plan?

Monty

New User
Monty
YES!!! See this thread for more details!

Sorry to hear of your loss - please let me know if there is anything I can do for you or your family.

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Travis,

Like Monty said, if there is anything we can do to help, please let us know. You and your family are in my prayers.

Ray

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Sorry to hear about your Dad Travis. Our prayers are with you and your family. If there is something we can do to help, please feel free to call us. Terry

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Having recently lost my own father, I offer my most heartfelt condolences to you and your family.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Travis,

Sincere condolences on the loss of your father. It has been almost six years since my father died. For a while, memories of him brought sadness. But now those memories bring smiles and warmth.

Roger

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
I know that no matter what anyone will say their words can not surmise the feeling of lose one feels when they loose their father. Its hard as a man to loose the person that influenced us directly and in-directly to become who we are today. I remember when my father passed and think about him daily. I rest in the fact that I will be with him and the rest of my family in a wonderful place someday. Prayers will be with you and your family friend. And just as others have said, if you need anything do not hesitate to contact us. I am deployed right now but, I will do anything in my power to help you if you need it. God bless you my friend and comfort you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS