Are we a club??

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Are we a club?? Well, I guess we are now:lol: One of our new member discount is predicated on that. In fact, they don't want to see a discount card, they want a "membership card"

So, are all registered members, members of the "club"? NO. The requirements for membership are that you are DQ. At least that is what it will be for now.

I will be consulting an attorney, to create the legal identity(s) necessary for this. What will that be, I don't know. That's why I need to consult an attorney.:lol:

Yes I know about 501 (c) but there are some IRS implications that I would like to avoid.

To print out your membership card, go to NCWW Info in either menu.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Thankyou so much Steve!!:eusa_danc :eusa_danc

I really feel honored to be associated with such a great bunch of folks!

I printed my membership card, lamented and its in my wallet. (Will it automagically renew itself after March 12/07?)

Thanks again for all you hard work with this fantastic forum!

Wayne

sapwood

New User
Roger
:eusa_thinHmmm, guess having a club carries weight :violent1:

I feel privileged to carry an NCWWer card :mrgreen:

I'll start working on a secret handshake :eusa_shhh

Thanks Mr. Coles,
Roger

zimman20

New User
Rich Zimmerman
Thankyou so much Steve!!:eusa_danc :eusa_danc

I really feel honored to be associated with such a great bunch of folks!

I printed my membership card, lamented and its in my wallet. (Will it automagically renew itself after March 12/07?)

Thanks again for all you hard work with this fantastic forum!

Wayne

Ditto that, Steve. :icon_thum

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Based on number 2, I would say we are, and it is a good club to be a member of. I learn a lot, enjoy the camrauderie, and have a lot of fun.

1. a heavy stick, usually thicker at one end than at the other, suitable for use as a weapon; a cudgel.
2. a group of persons organized for a social, literary, athletic, political, or other purpose: They organized a computer club.
3. the building or rooms occupied by such a group.
4. an organization that offers its subscribers certain benefits, as discounts, bonuses, or interest, in return for regular purchases or payments: a book club; a record club; a Christmas club.
5. Sports. a. a stick or bat used to drive a ball in various games, as golf.
b. Indian club.

6. a nightclub or cabaret: Last night we went to all the clubs in town.
7. a black trefoil-shaped figure on a playing card.
8. a card bearing such figures.
9. clubs, (used with a singular or plural verb) the suit so marked: Clubs is trump. Clubs are trump.
10. club sandwich.
11. Nautical. a. a short spar attached to the end of a gaff to allow the clew of a gaff topsail to extend beyond the peak of the gaff.
b. a short spar attached to the truck of a mast to support the upper part of a club topsail.
c. clubfoot (def. 3).

–verb (used with object) 12. to beat with or as with a club.
13. to gather or form into a clublike mass.
14. to unite; combine; join together.
15. to contribute as one's share toward a joint expense; make up by joint contribution (often fol. by up or together): They clubbed their dollars together to buy the expensive present.
16. to defray by proportional shares.
17. to hold (a rifle, shotgun, etc.) by the barrel, so as to use the stock as a club.
–verb (used without object) 18. to combine or join together, as for a common purpose.
19. to attend a club or a club's activities.
20. to gather into a mass.
21. to contribute to a common fund.
22. Nautical. to drift in a current with an anchor, usually rigged with a spring, dragging or dangling to reduce speed.
–adjective 23. of or pertaining to a club.
24. consisting of a combination of foods offered at the price set on the menu: They allow no substitutions on the club luncheon.

M

McRabbet

Nope, I thing the guys were looking for something more like this...:drunken_s :eek:ccasion1

Rob

J

jeff...

I don't know if we are a club or not BUT I do know I can get my hands on enough hickory to make a bunch of clubs :violent1:

dtomasch

New User
David
I don't understand.
Steve is consulting an attorney, I have been a member for almost a year and have been asked for no frogbacks, there is no advertising how is it that steve pays the attorney? I sure hope not out of pocket. Ths is a great site of equals and someone has to foot the bill. Am I missing something?

clowman

Clay Lowman
A mascot is a great idea... how about something like this.....

OOPS.jpg

(yeah.. never gonna let dave live that one down)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors