Another thread with a good message but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
You must have, I missed the notification icon. Your unapproval shows up in the log.
I guess great mind think alike :icon_thum

Dave:)

cskipper

Cathy
I think that's probably the first one I've actually moderated. Did I do it correctly? I heard back from Glennbear and he understood. I agree that it should be completely deleted. How do you do that?

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Cathy you did it perfectly :eusa_clap:eusa_clap If you would like to delete the thread go back to it. It will still be visible to you. Click on Thread Tools and check Delete Thread. You will then be asked if you want to soft delete it. I would do that.
Thanks,
Dave:)

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Maybe a lot of woodworkers have strong feelings here... but it's not a woodworking topic and this kind of thing will evoke strong feelings and stronger discussion. I'm sure there's place for this... but it's not woodworking.

Cathy and Dave, I agree that this one should be stopped before things are posted that cause folks some discomfort.

Ray

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Good catch to both of you. It is definately "not made for woodworking"

Jon

New User
Jon Todd
Its good that we all look after the Forum. Im suuposed to be mod in Off Topic but rarely do anything because all of the fine folks here taking care of things for me. So all I have to do is sit back and wait for my check.

Good that you did find it quickly.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Its good that we all look after the Forum. Im suuposed to be mod in Off Topic but rarely do anything because all of the fine folks here taking care of things for me. So all I have to do is sit back and wait for my check.

Good that you did find it quickly.

And the "check is in the mail" :rotflm:

sapwood

New User
Roger
Good job folks. I've been offline this weekend (visitors from Rutherford County, Cathy :mrgreen:). It's great when a thread is stopped before anyone has a chance to reply.

Standing by for my check :gar-La;
Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS