Along time between gloats

Status
Not open for further replies.

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
It has been long time between gloats. Recovering from major foot surgery getting a new job and moving I have not been able to buy any new [STRIKE]toys[/STRIKE] tools. I was able to pick up a few new tools and replacement cutters yesterday:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Nick,
Looks like a major haul:eusa_clap,I'd say you made up for whatever lost time you could not shop.I have those calipers and they really help make your wall thickness consistent.Post some info on the Trend Router,I've been curious how it handles the smaller task that you don't want to haul out the big "hoss" to radius a corner.Where did you shop?:eusa_clap

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Nick. congratulations on the score, for which you deserve a big.....

You Suck !:icon_thum

Jimmy:)

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
NICE haul....I've been looking at that router, what made you pick that one over the numerous other options?

Oh yeah, YOU SUCK!!!

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Bas
I have looked at that router of 2 years now and after the latest post by B4man I had to have it and you can not beat the price :eusa_danc

skysharks

New User
John Macmaster
mmmmmm, tools, toools, tooooools, stop the voices oh please stop the voices.:rolf:

I am resisting as much as I can from going shopping for what I really don't need. but you guys in all these niffy tings you keep picking up.

Really nice purchase!!

sapwood

New User
Roger
Nice haul, Nick!
Great to see you getting the new shop organized and "restocked" :mrgreen:
Apparently the disk sander is for display purposes only :rolleyes:

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors