A year ago today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Was the South Raleigh Shop Crawl and the first day that Christy and I met.

Joe_Scharle4.JPG

In ways it seems a lot longer ago than that, but in other ways it seems like it was only yesterday. Either way, it has been the best year of my life and a month from now we'll be married. :rolleyes: Just wanted to thank you all for being such great folks and for the wonderful impact you all have had on my life. You all are the best. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Congratulations!!! So, will we be allowed to throw wood chips and shavings instead of rice? It's awesome how your story is so closely tied to NCWW. At any rate, I couldn't be happier for you two.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Congrats.... I can remember meeting her at Scott's farm and you telling us that it was the first time you met then ... and me thinking "she's a keeper for sure ... especially if she'll come out with all of us as a first date!"

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Congrats! Its so wonderful to be reminded of one of the most romantic woodworking stories ever told!

All the best to you both and don't forget to take a few pics of the wedding :)

Jim

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
You gonna wed at Scott's Farm:wwink::wwink:., where there will be room for all of us. NCWW wedding, that would be another first. Congratulations to both of you.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Thanks so much for the congrats everyone. :embaresse It certainly is an interesting story and I never could've dreamed that it could be so wonderful. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. :wsmile:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
That was only a year ago, it seems longer. We meet in person for the first time then too. But you quizzed me about trees and didn't propose...I think you made a good choice.

Dave:)

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
That was only a year ago, it seems longer. We meet in person for the first time then too. But you quizzed me about trees and didn't propose...I think you made a good choice.

Dave:)

:rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

No offense Dave. I think it was just that I'm into women that enjoy a shop crawl and can't identify trees worth a darn. :dontknow:

M

McRabbet

I remember meeting both of you for the first time at Scott's farm and then chatting several times that day -- and again at the picnic. You guys seem made for one another and we all wish you the very best in life. Ah, to be 29 again!

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Congrats.... I can remember meeting her at Scott's farm and you telling us that it was the first time you met then ... and me thinking "she's a keeper for sure ... especially if she'll come out with all of us as a first date!"

+1 My heartfelt congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS