Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Ok, it is time for me to start the planning our 3rd annual Spring Picnic. Given that each year the picnic has gotten larger, I have a few logistical issues to take care of now for planning purposes.

The Date will be May 17th or18th, Saturday or Sunday ( the weekend between Mother's Day and Memorial Day. All other details will have to wait until I can get a preliminary count of people who will be coming, so please use the attached poll to help me plan.

Also vote in this other poll to help me decide which day

Thanks

Last edited:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Re: 3rd Annual Sprinc Picinic

Steve, I put down 3 for me, my wife and daughter. Or should that have been two, because I am bringing them to the picnic?????

I know :slap: me :roll::roll:

Dave:)

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member

Steve, I put down 3 for me, my wife and daughter. Or should that have been two, because I am bringing them to the picnic?????

I know :slap: me :roll::roll:

Dave:)
3 is the number.:icon_thum I'm looking for the total count.

sapwood

New User
Roger

:eusa_danc Going for the trifecta! Best chance of the year for members to meet another member.

Everyone please be sure to make a crisp, full pull so we don't have any hanging chads :mrgreen:

Roger +1 = 2

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member

Location?

Jordan Lake again?

Or?

pete
That's why the poll this early. We were over the limit last year and when I go to make the reseveration at the end of the week, I want to be able to give them a better number. Just in case we need to reserve a begger place. If they won't take us, then we have to figure out another place.

Also, my wife and I have to figure out our budget.:laugh:

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member

BTW, I want to be sure that everyone is welcome, no matter how new you are, or how often you post or visit. This is the "social event" of the year for Gail's and my social calendar:laugh:. So the more the merrier.:chatterbox:

Every year, we have great time outting it together and then hosting it., So please come. The food is always great???? and the the companionship even better.

For those of you who want to give back to the site, this would be the preferred way:jiggy:

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Steve,

Nancy and I will try to be there. not sure about dates since we have 2 graduating at the end of the semester. I missed the first two and would love to get to this one.

Ray

dick541

New User
dick cunningham
Rita and I will be there, if you need help let us know, we are at the lake all the time.
dick

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Steve,

I will be there with my wife and two daughters (ages 5 & 8), so the total will be four.

Jimmy:)

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
Steve,
We can't wait, went out of town last year, so we missed it. Count both me and my wife to be there. Thanks for all you do for us, Jim

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Voted "2" on the poll. Mary and I will look forward to it. Let us know what we can bring/do to help.

cskipper

Cathy
The last two were a blast! I really want to encourage everyone who can make it to be there and bring the family. Steve, if we can help- let us know.

J

jeff...

Please scratch me down for 4 - I also did the poll thingy... Well here it is colder than welldigger's _ _ _ and Steve starts a 3rd Annual Spring Picnic thread. Just the thought of the picnic has warmed me up :icon_thum

Shamrock

New User
Michael
Put me down for 2-where's Jordan lake? -- Mike M.

:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:clamps-clamps-why do I never have enough clamps!

MikeH

New User
Mike
If it was a Saturday I would say definitely, but being Sunday just makes it an extremely long day from Charlotte. I'm not sure if we'll make it or not. :-(

Jon

New User
Jon Todd
If it was a Saturday I would say definitely, but being Sunday just makes it an extremely long day from Charlotte. I'm not sure if we'll make it or not. :-(

I agree if it was a saturday it would be easier. I am still gonna come

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User
I keep missing these because of timing issues ... and again this year I might have another problem (we have a baby due in that time frame). If I can though, I will ... but I doubt my wife and daughter would make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS