2nd AnnualCharlotte area Xmas Demo-interest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamrock

New User
Michael
If anyone would help me drink it, I would be more than happy to bring a decent selection of global beers. :wwink:

William,

Bring it on!:eek:ccasion1 As long as you don't dump it in the front bushes like Phil did last year:gar-La;

Shamrock

New User
Michael
Ok everybody - Just sent a PM to everybody who indicated they were interested in coming. If you did not receive the email or need any further info just PM me directly.

tat(tryingtokeepmyfingers): you will have to PM me directly as the system will currently not let me PM you.

Thanks everybody and we'll see you This Tuesday (12/20) starting ~ 6 pm

Ok everybody - Just sent a PM to everybody who indicated they were interested in coming. If you did not receive the email or need any further info just PM me directly.

tat(tryingtokeepmyfingers): you will have to PM me directly as the system will currently not let me PM you.

Thanks everybody and we'll see you This Tuesday (12/20) starting ~ 6 pm

I think I fixed the problem you want to try again ?

anyone coming tomorrow night might have a maple board they might want to sell me.... like 1" x 6+"x48" that would be like 2 board feet I guess.

or 2 or 3 short pieces 2 feet or 3 feet long would work as long as the width was at least 6 to 8"

just thought I would toss that out there.... PM me or message here if that does not work

thanks

nelsone

New User
Ed
Had a great time last night! Thanks for playing host Mike! It was great seeing old friends and meeting some new ones!

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Michael. I appreciate your inviting us and I enjoyed the entire evening. Thanks also to Matt for the inlay demo.
I'll hafta get a pic or two I took downloaded. But not tonight........

thanks It was a nice night hopefully once I get a few other things done I will tackle the Inlay on the backgammon board in this month Wood magazine after the inlay demonstrations

and thanks to I think it was Tarhead for hooking me up with a nice maple board so hopefully I can finish a last minute Christmas gift with it tomorrow

I kind of got lost in all the faces I have never met before but hopefully next time I will do better with it #autismattacks

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Now for the 'legal' part: THE PICS......

'Standing Room Only!'

Matt Furjanic starting his demo on inlay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS