2nd AnnualCharlotte area Xmas Demo-interest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamrock

New User
Michael
Revised Update 12/10 (18 members and counting)

Looks like we are on for Tues the 20th 6 pm - till? (probably till the shine runs out)

Chime in and let me know and we'll compile a list of those that can make it Here's the growing list for the 20th so far:

Mike (me)
Pete M
Kevin
Matt
Phil (the beer spiller)
tat
Mark
Mike (mquan01-maybe)
Tim
Dennis ( a maybe/possible)
Susan
Randall Kepley
Greg Smith
Ed
Kyle
William
Guest (1)
Steve

I looks like it'll be at my place again-yeehaw I won't need a designated driver!

Thanks,
Mike

Any body in Charlotte interested in some Holiday Woodworking Festivities? I'm just planting the seed to see what kind of interest there is. Last year we met at my house and Ed did a inlay Demo and I Demo'd the JDS Miulti- Router. Oh and we ate some pizza and drank some moonshine-don't forget that!

So who wants to get together again this year? I would certainly be glad to host again but we could also venture to a different shop if another member would like to host. I can do a Demo on the Luios Cube Marquetry design if anyone is interested. Any other Charlotte folks wanna demo?

Here's the possible dates I can forsee-everybody chime in and let's see what we can organize!

Friday eve- Dec 9th 6pm-?

Sunday Dec 18th 2pm-6pm?

Tues eve 20th 6pm-?

Thurs eve 22nd 6pm -?

Let's hear from Charlotte area NCWW's !

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Mike,
I'm good for the 9th, having knee surgeries on the 15th,29th and 30th so I probably won't be traveling very far from my recliner till after the new year.Standing on concrete finally has caught with me.
Greg

PS I did not forget about the SHINE:eusa_danc

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
i'm interested. will try not to dump a case of beer in your shrubs but i'm making no promises.

bluthart

New User
Brian
I'm very interested if I can leave this herd of kids behind for a few hours. Good for the 9th, 20th or 22nd. Thanks!

Matt Furjanic

New User
Matt
Yes! Any day but the 9th for me. If you would like me to do a demo on inlay or making banding, or fans, let me know. Thanks, Matt...

Shamrock

New User
Michael
Just posted an update, were on for one of 2 dates. We're voting now between Friday Dec 9th and Thurs Dec 22nd. Let me know which date you all would prefer.

Deeptree

New User
William
Just posted an update, were on for one of 2 dates. We're voting now between Friday Dec 9th and Thurs Dec 22nd. Let me know which date you all would prefer.

I am new to this forum area, but I would not mind participating in this. I would enjoy meeting some people in the Charlotte area that I can "wood-geek" out with. :)

Shamrock

New User
Michael
Revision to the update!! - I realized now that the 9th is really not that great cause it's a Friday, and the 22nd is too close to X-mas.

Soooo...... I'm proposing to change the date to Tues the 20th! ( I know this wasn't one of voting options earlier but it didn't look like those were gonna work out cause of the above reasons)

I've changed the post- Chime in if you can make it and we'll compile a list of attendees, then I'll email Jim and we'll add it to the events page!

bwat

New User
Bill
Would love to attend but cannot make either date. I do not fly back into town until late on the 9th and will be out of town the 22nd. Hate to miss another gathering but again - maybe next time.:BangHead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS