2 cool gloats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon

New User
Jon Todd
I was in Lowes hardware this morning and saw the delta air filtration and hanging light combo marked down to 120 I asked if they would go lower and he marked it down to 75 and then I had a coupon for 10% off.

And I also got a mini drill press that was supposed to be damaged but I cant find it. I got it Last Monday for 85. Oh and here are the pics

Delta_Filter.JPG

drill_press.JPG

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Sweet, I really need to get an air-filter like that. I was pickin' Walnut and Bloodwood boogers today :eusa_doh:
Let me know how well it works, that's in my price range.
Dave:)

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Admit it, you had the guy cornered, and was bearing down on him with a crowbar in one hand, checkbook in the other! :rolf:

Jon

New User
Jon Todd
Admit it, you had the guy cornered, and was bearing down on him with a crowbar in one hand, checkbook in the other! :rolf:

Actually it was just a BB gun that looked like a 9MM Like the one in National lampoons

John_LA

New User
John Lach
Yep, I agree YOU SUCK :lol:

Great score though.
Until I can find one at that price I'll be using the box fan / furnace filter method.

cpowell

New User
Chuck
I saw that same unit at an unnamed store in Rocky Mount yesterday and asked the guy in tools if it was marked down. He said he thought it had been but looked up the price and it was 215 dollars or so. I told him that I had seen on WN forum where unnamed stores everywhere were marking it down to 99 dollars or less. Unnamed store in Rocky Mount is not known for substantial markdowns. :cry:

Disclaimer:Unnamed stores as used in the above post is not intended to reference an actual store or retail chain.

Chuck

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Very cool and very nice!

Seems Lowes is doing a lot of markdowns and clearance. I cannot seem to find the clearance area anymore in my local Lowes.....

sapwood

New User
Roger
Lowes does have a lot of clearance stuff. Apparently you need to visit a lot of stores :) My local store regularly has great deals on stuff I have no use for :lol: But I appreciate their efforts and will continue to troll the clearance tables as often as possible. :icon_thum

Roger

woodydiver

New User
curt
hello all,
the lowes down in york, sc still has 3 of these units, all marked at $120
the lowes over in matthews has the dust collection hose kit (not sure of delta number) marked down to $59
curt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS