15 % off All Power Tools at Lowes

Status
Not open for further replies.

redhawknc1

New User
Wayne
You can get the 15% off on clearance items also! I bought a Bosch PS40 Litheon Impactor 10.8 volt Fastening Driver with free Bosch Flashlight that was regularly $179 marked down to clearance price of $129. And got the 15% off, so it ended up $106! Thinking about going and getting the Hitachi 10Compound Sliding Miter Saw that is clearance priced at $381. That would make it about $325. Wonder if that is a good saw?:tool:

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Wayne: I researched that saw pretty heavily on Amazon before buying my Bosch, and some of the reviews aren't too great. Lowe's here in Albemarle has had that saw on the shelf since last fall, and it didn't sell. Just FWIW.

Take care. Oh Yeah! YOU DEFINITELY SUCK!! Nice haul!!

:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:wwink:

titan04

New User
Josh
Picked up my Colt today... best price anywhere, even the web... also you can stack a moving 10% coupon on top. At least you can at the one on NW Maynard in Cary :)

~$94 OTD for the Bosch Colt VS with edge guide :)

Still thinking about more as long as the price is cheaper than the web!

redhawknc1

New User
Wayne
titan04, you will love that Colt. I've used mine quite a bit! Very handy!

Jackleg, I looked at that saw a 100 times and still haven't purchased it! Lowes has them as nonstock, and I've read on other boards where people have bought them for as low as $211 marked down at their Lowes. I guess they'll have to give me one at that price before I buy! Still don't know which saw I would buy. Have a Dewalt 12" CMS and an old DeWalt Radial Arm Saw. May just keep that combo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS