Search results

1. G

WTB Vacuum chamber

Does anyone know an inexpensive source for a vacuum chamber? I already have the vacuum pump. I’ve checked Craigslist and FB Marketplace and couldn’t find anything local. A friend gave me several burls of cherry and I’d like to try stabilizing them in some Cactus Juice. I’m located in...
  2. G

Untreated 4x4x10’ lumber?

I was looking for these for a project and none of the box stores have them in stock. And none of them anywhere around seem to have them either. They have untreated 4x4x8’ lumber all days long, but no ten footers. They carry treated 10’ lumber but its all wet and weighs 4x as much (at least it...
  3. G

Mill-Right Router table

I have a Mill-Right Router table that I don’t use that I would like to sell. It comes with an Elu router for the lower part like a traditional router table. There are also attachments to mount a router from the side and from above (like a pin router). Also comes with another router (see pic)...
  4. G

Ideas for workshop floor coating

I’m working on finishing my workshop over the next few months. It has a plywood floor and I was wondering if anyone has any good suggestions for putting a protective coating on it. While I’d love to get an epoxy floor coating, it is rather expensive. I thought about putting some of the...
  5. G

Sitka spruce source

Does anyone know a good source of Sitka spruce other instrument-grade woods for acoustic guitar tops in the South Carolina upstate or lower North Carolina?
  6. G

Beech wood source?

Anyone know of a source of American Beech near Greenville, SC or within reasonable driving distance?
  7. G

Sycamore in South Carolina

Does anyone know where I might be able to find some sycamore (preferably quartersawn) in the Greenville-Spartanbur, SC area?
  8. G

How do I change my location on my profile?

I recently moved from Illinois to Greenville, SC and I want to change that on my profile, but I can't figure out how. Any ideas?
  9. G

Persimmon wood

Does anyone know where I can find some persimmon wood? I can't find crap online and figured that there might be some down here. I just relocated to the Greenville, SC area and I love it down here!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS