1. woodguy1975

JSR Woodworking Bench 2019-04-16

The schematics for my benchs.
  2. woodguy1975

JSR Woodworking Bench (Complete) 2019-04-16

This is the comlete Drawing Pack
  3. woodguy1975

Woodshop Closed - Cornelius, NC Clearance

Here are the things I have left from my shop that are up for sale. There is a ton of misc. stuff as well. If you are interested please email me at triguy1975@live.com. Leigh D4 Dovetail Jig with bits and manual - $300 Solid Hard Maple Woodworking Bench with Pattern Makers Vise - $500...
  4. woodguy1975

Woodshop Closing down Mooresville - Previous Woodguy1975 shop

I'm selling off everything from my previous shop. LIfe changes and it's time to let go of everything. Most of the equipment is spoken for, but here is a rough list. General 20" drill press Misc routers (Like 15) stainless bench dog router lift HVLP system - Fuji with Accuspray gun added...
  5. woodguy1975

Finally the Official Complete Return of Woodguy :)

Well after nearly 5 yrs in hibernation the tools have found their new home. Thanks to Greg, Bill, Jeff and Jeremy for the help in Mooresville and a huge thanks to Greg for the help with loading, hauling, and unloaded. We only had one near miss, but nothing of any significance damaged. Now it's...
  6. woodguy1975

Help Needed: Anyone Available tomorrow morning in Hickory

Just wanted to make one last separate post to try to drum up some help. Greg and I will be getting to Hickory around 9:15-9:30am to move the last of the shop equipment out of storage. My storage unit is at Bakers Mountain Storage just off 127 South behind the Hardees Is there anyone that...
  7. woodguy1975

Thanks for the thought Rob. Definitely don't want to stress anything. :)
  8. woodguy1975

It looks like we are lined up with folks on the Mooresville end. I need just one more person to help on the Hickory end of things. We should only need a hand for an hour at most. I've moved all I can and all that remains is my TS, TS extension table with router, Disc Sander, Lathe, jointer...
  9. woodguy1975

Thanks for the offer Bill. Will do!
  10. woodguy1975

Ok guys.. The official moving day is going to be Saturday May 26th. I'm going to need 1-2 additional volunteers in Hickory and Mooresville to help. :) As always I'll treat everyone to lunch after the move. I'm thinking about meeting at the storage unit (Bakers Mtn Storage off 127S behind...
  11. woodguy1975

Sorry guys, didn't think about the picnic. Unfortunately I'm going to be tied Saturday.. Given the date of the picnic I'm going to move the move to either Sunday the 20th or Saturday 26th. I actually think Saturday 26th will be they day. I've already got one volunteer with a 16' trailer and...
  12. woodguy1975

I've been in Campbellsville KY all week so not much moving has taken place since last weekend. Tomorrow will be shop move in phases 2 and 3 plus a removal of a sliding glass door for a double opening french door so I can actually get equipment in the shop. :) My FIL is helping with the door...
  13. woodguy1975

I'd expect nothing less from you Mike! :) Boy I feel like I have a lot of catching up to do. Now I've got to find the middle ground between the old woodworking me and the new marathon, ultra marathon, triathlon me. :) Gotta make room for the tools and the bikes. :) On the top of my list to...
  14. woodguy1975

I'll keep everyone posted on when the big move day will be. I have my trailer and can haul the bulk of it. There is actually only a couple real challenging peices to move... the oliver jointer and the Meber 24" bandsaw. Thankfully this should be the last move. ;)
  15. woodguy1975

Of Course. :) Here is the new shop... I mean ummm house a few weeks ago before complete. :)
  16. The new shop/house

The new shop/house

17. The new shop/house

The new shop/house

18. woodguy1975

Well it has been yrs since I closed up shop, sold off some extra equipment, and put the remainder in storage hoping one day to return to my woodworking interests. It's been so long that many of you probably don't remember me... I know the woodguy disease has been strong in my absence carried by...
  19. woodguy1975

Woodguy1975

Thanks everyone! I was sitting here and knew I had to check the board. :)
  20. woodguy1975

Back to My Roots

I remember that class. :) That shaper was a blast to use. It made a great rooster tail of chips. :) It didn't last long in the shop, but was fun to while it lasted Ahhh, I can almost smell the wood again. :) John

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS