Y'all want it........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Congrats Dave!!!!!!!!!!!
:wav:
I would have to say that reading your posts over the past two years has both enlightened and humored me immensely and I for one surely do appreciate it! (Even if it has cost me some $$$'s out of the old tool budget!)

Thanks again and looking forward to the next 10,000!!!:notworthy:

Wayne

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
Congrats Dave :eek:ccasion1 your input has allways been welcome.

Now I only have about 9516 post to go to make it to the 10 K mark

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Hey Dwight, I got a project for you. I'll give you a call on Monday to discuss it.
Dave:)

alleng

New User
allen
WOW dave,when ya think about it ,thjats a lot of words been typed. was this all on the same keyboard,or did ya go through more than one. thats a lot of keystrokes man! not to mention a different idea for each post.all i can say is wow.... but like someone said, i do look foreward to readin your posts, you allways seem to know what to say about someones work,or idea that leaves a positive feeling.its not allways what you say,its HOW you sayit,like myself youhave a down to earth sense of houmer...humer...huomor...dangit i caint even spell humor without help:icon_scra. anyways i think you are a real hoot, keep the post coming,im lookin foreward to em all:eusa_clap

sawduster

New User
Robert
Woo Hoo :kermit:

Congrats man :eusa_clap I enjoy reading your posts and you've helped make me feel very much welcome on this forum :icon_thum

M

McRabbet

Dave -- thanks for your excellent contributions that help make this site so great! It's not the number, it's the content and the man behind them. Kudos, brother!

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Dave,

Sorry, I got in here REALLY late. Had to work last night and watch the game afterwards. CONGRATULATIONS!!! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap Your contributions/input/witty remarks make this site what it is. :icon_thum :notworthy:

Trent :icon_bigg

Steve W

New User
Steve
Congratulations, Dave!:eek:ccasion1

I bumped into Bob (Woodartz) and his family at Barnes & Noble last night and he told me that this was all the buzz over the weekend. I'm sorry I missed it -- I just got busy with a bunch of other stuff over the weekend.

As others have said: You da man!:eusa_danc

:kermit: Steve

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Woo Hoo :kermit:

Congrats man :eusa_clap I enjoy reading your posts and you've helped make me feel very much welcome on this forum :icon_thum

Robert,

I definitely have to agree with you about Dave making people feel welcome to the site. He seems to be our unofficial ambassador, and a fine job he has done:eusa_clap

Jimmy:)

DaveO

New User
DaveO
He seems to be our unofficial amb***ador, and a fine job he has done:eusa_clap

Jimmy:)

At least part of that word is correct :lol::lol::lol::lol:
I would prefer to be known as El Conquistador :headbang:

Dave:)

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
DaveO;141143I would prefer to be known as [COLOR=red said:
El Conquistador :headbang:[/COLOR]
Hmmm. I don't see much of a difference between ambASSador and El Con-Keester-Dor. :rolf:

But whatever makes you happy Dave. I say join the crowd and do the name change thing! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors