Y'all want it........

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveO

New User
DaveO

3/29/08 5:48 PM
There it's been done, now we can return to our regularly scheduled woodworking discussion.

Thanks to everyone, who has made this site what it. And made me feel comfortable to shoot my mouth off at least 10,000 times. I couldn't imaging ever having this much input on any other site. Y'all make a guy feel really welcome and at home.
Dave:)

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Dave, congratulations! Now that we FINALLY have this out of the way, we can get back to more important things :). Anyone buy any tools today? :tool:

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Dave,
Congratulations on 10k, I know that you always have a lot to say and most of it is even useful:rotflm:. Seriously, I think it's fantastic.

Here's to 10k more:eek:ccasion1,

Jimmy:)

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Congrats Dave!!

Anyone buy any tools today? :tool:

Well, maybe.

Went to Woodcraft. Imagine my surprise at seeing Steve Coles there!!!!

Only bought dye, those triangle points for painting/finishing, and a push stick at Woodcraft.

Then, I went to Lowes.......

I had to have a Bosch Colt, 2 more Bessey's, and the materials to make a paint/finishing rack since I have so many cabinet parts to make.
That is all I bought today!

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Went to Woodcraft. Imagine my surprise at seeing Steve Coles there!!!!
Travis, you must lead a very predictable life if seeing Steve Coles at Woodcraft is a surprise :rolf:

Only bought dye, those triangle points for painting/finishing, and a push stick at Woodcraft.

Then, I went to Lowes.......

I had to have a Bosch Colt, 2 more Bessey's, and the materials to make a paint/finishing rack since I have so many cabinet parts to make.
That is all I bought today!
What about that Hitachi router?

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Dave,

10,000 posts couldn't come from a nicer guy. And at least half of them were worth reading. :rotflm:

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Dave you finally did it, how long before 20,000? Congratulations.

Bas, I bought a small drill press at Lowes on clearance for 39.60 then add the 15% and it was 33.00 and change. Will post gloat later with gloats from my trip to SC.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Travis, you must lead a very predictable life if seeing Steve Coles at Woodcraft is a surprise :rolf:

What about that Hitachi router?

LOL, no I always expect to see Steve there. What I was surprised to see was that he didn't have a cup of coffee in his hand!

As for the router, well, I haven't received it yet so I didn't think it counted.:icon_scra

sapwood

New User
Roger
:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap Dave!
Thanks for the posts and more importantly, for all the other things you do :notworthy:

And yep, I read 'em all :goofy:

Roger

J

jeff...

:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap Dave!
Thanks for the posts and more importantly, for all the other things you do :notworthy:

And yep, I read 'em all :goofy:

Roger

I thought it was a rule around here that whoever gets to 10,000 first has to go back a re-read every single one of them?

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Congratulations, Dave:icon_thum! Your contributions to this site are unequaled.

Thanks for all the knowledge you share with us. You DA MAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS