Workshop gloat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigdog72

New User
Geoff
The LOML approved an early birthday present for me and my workshop. I love to listen to baseball (Red Sox preferably) and she gave me a Panasonic INNO XM Radio with a Delphi speaker system. When baseball isn't on Led Zep will be!!

INNO-1.jpg

Glennbear

Glenn
Consuckulations Geoff :icon_thum my younger daughter and b/f are bosox fans and live in San Francisco. The game the other day against the A's they attended should have had No-Doz at the concessions (0-0 bottom of the 6th) they had to suffer through but you could have just changed channels to some classic rock !!! :gar-La; BTW...........there was a SEA of RED shirts in the stadium that day . :wsmile:

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I am a baseball fan, about the only sport I can watch. I will have to say that the birthday present gets you a "you suck".

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
That's a pretty cool tool there. I need one of those so I can listen to The Tour this summer.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
All I can say is that it's a sad day when a Jersey guy roots for the Sox, what are you a Pats fan too.:eusa_naug

Jimmy:)

GO YANKEES ! :eusa_clap

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
NY'er here, Sox and Patriots fan:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc but I do like the Rangers, whenever I can find hockey on tele down here.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Geoff,

Consuckulations on the new tool! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap I had Sirius for a few years in my car and it was great. From what I hear, Sirius and XM are merging, so you will likely have the best of both worlds. It's the gift that keeps on giving! :wsmile:

Trent

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
NY'er here, Sox and Patriots fan:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

Pete you're a New Yorker, they voted for Hillary as their senator when she wasn't even New Yorker. I expect more from Bigdog, he's from Jersey.:lol:

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
You suck! What? You can't hear me? I said YOU SUCK
No, not Moo Truck, YOU SUCK!
Turn that thing down, would you?

Bigdog72

New User
Geoff
All I can say is that it's a sad day when a Jersey guy roots for the Sox, what are you a Pats fan too.:eusa_naug

GO YANKEES ! :eusa_clap

Sorry Jimmy!

My Dad was a Brooklyn Dodgers fan and hated the Yankees. When they moved we were living in Lowell, Mass for a short time. We went to Fenway whenever the Yanks were in town just to root against them. That was 50 years ago and I have been a Sox fan ever since!

TBone

New User
Tommy
I prefer the Led Zepp to baseball, but you definitely rate a [MOUSE]YOU SUCK[/MOUSE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS