DSC_0001.JPG

View image in gallery

DSC_00021.JPG

View image in gallery

DSC_00032.JPG

View image in gallery

DSC_00053.JPG

View image in gallery

Zoning requirements in High Point are requiring me to move my shop. It is a long story and I don't want to bore you with the details.

I have rented a 4500 sq ft space in Thomasville and will start to occupy it next week. I will only be using a little over 1/2 of the space leaving 1500 to 2000 sq ft available for anyone who might want to share the space and rent.

The building is metal with a concrete floor, 1 entrance door and three roll-up doors with 2 loading docks, has sprinklers, 1 exterior window, 110/220/440 power is available and I am in the process of obtaining the Certificate of Occupancy now. Rent for another occupant will be $225 per month for a month-to-month tenancy including electricity, I will require the first months rent up front and a 30 day notice to vacate. You must provide your own insurance for your tools.

For anyone interested, please contact me, David Smith at 336 803-0434. I will be happy to provide photos and can meet someone there to look over the building.

Last edited:

bwat

New User
Bill
You'll have that space filled up with lumber before you know it, and room for that new 16" jointer too!:icon_thum

Good luck with the move - never a fun chore.

taandctran

New User
Thanh Tran
I found out growing up that High Point isnt a very friendly place for a small business owner. I guess after all the big furniture leaves they will wake up and realize they made a mistake giving the small business owners a hard time. by then I figure the small business will be mostly gone to neighboring towns or citys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS