Woodworking Showcase and Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

prolfe

New User
Paul Rolfe
I wanted to update everyone about the Woodworking Showcase that is THIS SATURDAY.As of Monday morning, we have 28 entries. All but 4 of those have chosen the Intermediate Division to enter. That means that the Youth, Novice and Open Divisions are wide open.

I am disappointed that we have not received any entries from developing woodworkers under the age of 18 into the Youth Division. Where are our woodworkers of the future?? Surely some of you have a son or daughter that has made something in your shop that they could enter. (There is no entry fee for the Youth Division.)

Incidentally:
Everything is on sale on Saturday (Except the usual Sawstop, Festool, Tormek and Fein).

Any questions, call the store. Hope to see everyone there!

Paul

striker

New User
Stephen
Paul,

I'm planning on a late entry.... probably putting a coat of shellac on while driving to Raleigh Saturday morning. Either that or I'll be in the WIP Catagory!

prolfe

New User
Paul Rolfe
Ncwoodworkers always get 10% off on everything (w/normal exclusions) except on machinery and lumber. On Saturday, these will be on sale also.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
That means that the Youth, Novice and Open Divisions are wide open.

Where are our woodworkers of the future?? Surely some of you have a son or daughter that has made something in your shop that they could enter. (There is no entry fee for the Youth Division.)

Paul

AlexL...this is calling to you. Your pens could win even going up against some older competion.

Dave:)

AlexL

New User
Alex Lesniak
AlexL...this is calling to you. Your pens could win even going up against some older competion.

My dad just showed me your post we printed out the form and my dad will drop it off tomorrow after work

now I have to pick my 3 best pens!!! alexl

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Alex, I have seen your work on this site and "you are already a winner in my book" Keep up the good work, now go win that competition.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
My dad just showed me your post we printed out the form and my dad will drop it off tomorrow after work

now I have to pick my 3 best pens!!! alexl

That might be a struggle :icon_thum:icon_thum I am glad that you saw this, we need you to represent the up-and-coming NCwoodworker, not to many people can do that (bunch of old farts around here).

AlexL

New User
Alex Lesniak
Alex, I have seen your work on this site and "you are already a winner in my book" Keep up the good work, now go win that competition.

Thank you, I'm trying my best to do something special for the show something I never tried before. Usually my dad helps with the chop saw and band saw and stuff like that. This is the first time I get to use all the big machines by myself. The rules say I have to do it myself. Its a little scary at first! As far as winning if no one else enters the show in my division, well it will be fun to show my pens. alex

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
How many levels of Old Farts are there, I got a few:

-Soon to be an old fart
-an old fart
-a really old fart
-a dinosaur old fart

Any more ?

Jimmy:)

DaveO

New User
DaveO
How many levels of Old Farts are there, I got a few:

-Soon to be an old fart
-an old fart
-a really old fart
-a dinosaur old fart

Any more ?

Jimmy:)

Well you got those old farts that always seem to stick around :5badair:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Let's not take this thread in the direction I have aiming it :icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS