Wifes BUILT IN closet still coming together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis

New User
Travis
It has been a while sine I posted last. I feel like I am the slowest woodworker on the forum because it takes months to show progress. Below are images of my wifes closet that I have been wroking on and off since this winter. Now I have to make a top for the drawers shown, add cubbies on them and build a shoe rack on the other side of the closet. I plan to finish the rest of the projet in maple as well. If anyone has plans or suggestions for a shoe rack, please let me know.

Closet_001.jpg

Closet_003.jpg

Closet_002.jpg

Brackets and bars...
Closet_005.jpg

Dove tails with full extension slides.
Closet_004.jpg

Monty

New User
Monty
Looks great! Trust me, your rate of progress is much faster than mine right now... :roll: Keep us posted.

MikeH

New User
Mike
You call that slow??? No way! It looks great. :icon_thum Keep the pictures coming. I'll be anxious to see how the top and shoe rack turn out.

clowman

Clay Lowman
Nice work. I just did some closet work for my 2 sons over the past 2 weekends. But Mine was made of Melamine, and no drawers... You're are much nicer!

MikeL

Michael
Corporate Member
Travis, your project looks great. That's a custom closet right there. :eusa_clap

sapwood

New User
Roger
Great looking custom job Travis! One that should merit a few tool gloats. :icon_thum

Roger (who nevers goes in LOML's closet)

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Travis, that looks beautiful. :icon_thum It looks like you've been moving along pretty good to me.

I don't usually get much done in the summer. Too many other distractions. :-D

Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors