Western NC Woodworkers Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Gary!!!! Please tell us about yourself in the "Who we are" forum. I am glad that you joined us. Hope to "see" you around!!
Dave:)

M

McRabbet

Hey Gary,

Welcome to the site -- you need to do two things as a new member. First, go to the Who We Are Forum and start a new thread and tell us who you are and what your interests are in woodworking. Don't be bashful! Second, click on Other Links and then User Control Panel. When the new screen appears, click on Group Memberships at the lower left side and you'll see the Western NC Woodworking Club Interest Group -- ask to join the group and we'll send you more details.

While you're at it, click Other Links again and select Request Photo Gallery. Then review the FAQs on Photo Gallery and upload pics of your shop and projects. Welcome aboard -- we love to share and we're happy to have you join us! :)

Rob

Bram

New User
Bram
Count me in, I'm all the way west, Murphy, But I will still remain loyal, this is a Great website..........Bram...........Bram77@Gmail.com

M

McRabbet

Bram said:
Count me in, I'm all the way west, Murphy, But I will still remain loyal, this is a Great website..........Bram...........Bram77@Gmail.com

Bram -- go to Other Links on the main Menu Bar and select User Control Panel. Then, at the far left and down toward the bottom of the link choices, select Group Memberships and click on it. Ask to join the Western NC Woodworkers Club Interest Group and I will sign you up. We are just organizing the group and hope to have a meeting later this month. We'd love to have you join -- I'll send you an e-mail once I approve your group membership.

Rob

Phil

New User
Phil Capper
i'm in. shouldn't the most western member get some special consideration?

M

McRabbet

Nope -- if Bram joins, he lives in Murphy and that's farther than Robbinsville -- just from where is everyone's guess!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS