Was Given a Most Incredible Gift!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CabinetmakersDaughter

New User
Heather
Hello everyone! In my short interaction with Mr. Rasmussen (erasmussen), I see him as a kind, intelligent man with amazing craft and skill but the prominent characteristic that all who have met him would go away with would be the sense of his generous spirit. He reminds me that I could do more for others. This gentleman offered me a beautiful creation, this walnut segmented bowl today. It is both gorgeous and very special to me. Thank you again....so very much!!!:mrgreen:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 144
  • 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 142
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 139
  • 1111.jpg
    1111.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 134

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Heather you've just been introduced to the goodness that is the membership on this site. I have found this group of folks to be the most helpful and generous group of folks I've ever had the privilege to meet and be a part of.

Pay it forward:icon_thum

Dave:)

erasmussen

New User
RAS
Oh I do like those kind words:eusa_danc:eusa_danc
Thank you Heather.
But like dave says, everyone here is the same way.
The whole group :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Earl, those are beautiful bowls and your kindness and generosity are exceeded only by your good looks!
:rotflm:

Seriously, Brother, you da man!

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
:rolf:
Anyone here have some power tools they're willing to part with if I call them intelligent, kind, generous and good looking? I'm not proud :)

[BANANA]Will suck up for tools[/BANANA]

But seriously (don't smirk!), major kudos to Earl for the bowl, and major kudos to Heather for messing up his modesty and letting everyone know :icon_thum

sapwood

New User
Roger
Earl truly has a gift and he frequently shares it with us through his posts. That beautiful bowl looked great in his shop . . . but it's even nicer in your home :icon_thum

Thanks for sharing the sharing. Nice pics!

Roger

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
Earl: You are a genuine credit to this community (I really mean that).

Speakin' of which I'm glad you went to the spinny side, 'cause the Pikeville Police were starting to get complaints about you draggin' boards up and down Hwy 111 to get 'em flat, and with my tires gettin' thin, I was kinda worried about splinters and all.
:gar-La;:gar-La;

Congrats, Heather.

Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS