Vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McRabbet

I'll be away on a Caribbean cruise with a big group of family members from Thursday, Oct 6th until my return late Monday, October 17th. We will kick off the Fall 2011 Raffle during the week I return, so the staff will need to be prepared for online ticket sales. Tracy knows the drill and we'll get to exercise our new credit card capability. I'll be on later today if anyone has questions or concerns.

b4man

New User
Barbara
Have a wonderful time:icon_cheers I'll be right behind you in early December:eusa_danc

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Vacation? Guess, I'm not old enough to know what those are... :rotflm: All kidding aside, I hope you have a wonderful time Rob. :wsmile:

M

McRabbet

Thanks everyone -- I'm in Florida as we speak (we drove down today) and we leave tomorrow for Ft. Lauderdale for departure Sunday on the Carnival Freedom. I will try to check the site and my email tomorrw evening from our motel, but after we depart, I will be out of reach until Sunday night, 10/16 when we return to my niece's home in Jacksonville and then home on Monday the 17th. Please check you emails -- I am asking the Board to authorize a six-month free sidebar ad for ClearVue Cyclones for their generous contribution of a nearly $1,500 cyclone for the raffle. When I return, that week will be chock-full of Raffle preparations.

I promise to use SPF50!:beachbanana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS