Unuasual ring box projects *FINISHED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jeff...

Re: Unuasual ring box projects *Updated*

DaveO you taking notes? You are our box king ya know. I think Dave just met his match - nice looking boxes there Tom. And oh I was wondered where that drill press bushing went to, I see it sprouted legs and wound up at your place hu?

T

toolferone

Well it's done! As always I am never totally happy with everything. There are a few blemishes. Anyway here it is for your critique.

ringbox%204.jpg

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Interesting design, Tom, clever actually...and well executed. I also like cherry and PH.

As for the "blemishes" (picky as you are) it only matters that the recipients like it. I'm betting they will!! (I am my own worst critic, too...helps us push for improvement, huh?)

Chuck

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Well it's done! As always I am never totally happy with everything. There are a few blemishes. Anyway here it is for your critique.

ringbox%204.jpg

Tom you were right, last night....the infinity symbol looks awesome on the top and really ties the whole design/concept together. Great job, I know they will love it. Any "blemishes" lets them know that it was handcrafted for them only...a one of a kind :eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Dave:)

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
You rock, Tom:icon_thum:eusa_clap! Beautiful design elements and excellent execution:notworthy:
When I grow up I wanna be like you......ain't gonna happen, but I can dream!

MikeL

Michael
Corporate Member
Tom, that turned out great. :icon_thum The infinity sysmbol really makes it. Kudos.

Boilermaker

New User
Scott
Wow, Great idea. You should definately take the idea to a jeweler. I'm sure there would be a market for those things ... I'd buy one! Might be a way to put a little extra coin in your pocket to feed the Woodguy Disease/Addiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors