TWA Meeting & Dinner Reminder!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rickc

Don't forget to check out the Triangle Woodworker's Associaiton Meeting tomorrow night - furniture design is the program subject.

Plus - there are normally about 10 -15 people who meet at the Buffalo Brothers Pizza & Wings restaurant before the meeting - 6:00 PM. I just confirmed our reservation. Just ask for TWA or the woodworking club or look for those of us you recognize! We are normally set up to the left, just outside their back room. Good opportunity to have some reasonably priced food and visit a bit more informally with other woodworkers! Hope to see you there!

Rick

dozer

Mike
I'll be there for dinner and the meeting. I am interested in joining twa just wanted to see what it is like first.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I'll see y'all then. I'm glad that we have a confirmed reservation :icon_thum and don't have to fight it out with the Rotary Club, that could get ugly :lol: :lol:

Dave:)

R

rickc

dozer said:
I'll be there for dinner and the meeting. I am interested in joining twa just wanted to see what it is like first.

Great - please be sure and introduce yourself to me. (I will even try to remember to wear my name tag!!) :-D Tomorrow is going to be a bit hectic as I will need to eat and get over to the store before the meeting to hand out renewals. We just switched to have all memberships come due on 7/31st, so of course less than half have responded. I expect to be swamped with "how much do I owe" - though I have already sent out invoices! :-?

If you decide to join memberships are $30/year unless you make a special request to get a printed copy of the newsletter then it is more.

Rick

R

rickc

DaveO said:
I'll see y'all then. I'm glad that we have a confirmed reservation :icon_thum and don't have to fight it out with the Rotary Club, that could get ugly :lol: :lol:

Dave:)

Well - they MIGHT have us in numbers, but we have better TOOLS! :lol: Amazing how one's attitude changes when looking at a running circular saw!!!! 8-O

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Rick, I dropped my renewal in the mail this week. I'll see you guys at BB before the meeting.

D L

sapwood

New User
Roger
Ditto here! Dues have been remitted (my renewal date was 7/31 anyway :eusa_whis) and I'll be at BB, then TWA. Be sure to say hello Dozer . . . I never remember my name tag . . . and you too, Ray, somehow I keep missing you. Obviously you look nothing like the avatar :lol:

Roger

R

rickc

D L Ames said:
Rick, I dropped my renewal in the mail this week. I'll see you guys at BB before the meeting.

D L

Got it! Working on them now. Hoping to have them all at the meeting. Will see how late I am up tonight! 8-O

R

rickc

sapwood said:
Ditto here! Dues have been remitted (my renewal date was 7/31 anyway :eusa_whis) and I'll be at BB, then TWA. Be sure to say hello Dozer . . . I never remember my name tag . . . and you too, Ray, somehow I keep missing you. Obviously you look nothing like the avatar :lol:

Roger

Got them! However in your case - I MAY just add a little surcharge. Not much - just enough to cover the cost of gasoline on my vacation! :lol:

b4man

New User
Barbara
Well guys, I was truly hoping to pick up the decals today and overnight them to you for a surprise. I did get the call but it was at 4:45 this afternoon and I couldn't get there. Sorry. I will pick them up tomorrow and start mailing. I really wanted you to have them for the meeting.:crybaby2:

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Not a problem, just pick them up tomorow and BRING them to TWA meeting. Sorry I can't make this one,but I need to be at other club meeting tomorow nite. I need volunteers to help move 1500 muns to their final resting places. Got to get up at 5:30 in morning and go spray Round-Up and also Sevin for white flies. Then off to work!

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
sapwood said:

Roger

Roger,

I have no idea why you would say that... the avatar is an actual photo of me making some fine / delicate cuts in some wood

Ray

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
Looks like i may be there. but i will be in disguise.:-D may even join tonight if SWMBO has any cash.:roll: take cards? :eusa_whis

fred p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS