Triangle Woodworkers Association Show and Tell

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rickc

A while back there was mention of the Triangle Woodworkers Association member show and tell program that took place in February. I indicated I would upload some picutres once I received them. Check out the slideshow of some of our members' work.

Next club meeting is Tuesday March 21st at 7:30. Takes place in the Klingspor store at 3141 Capital Blvd.

A number of us meet at Buffalo Brothers Pizza and Wings, in the same shopping center, for dinner at 6:00 pm, and walk over to the meeting. If you care to join us, please feel free to do so. Just ask for the TWA Woodworkers group.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
That's cool Rick, how did your camera not make me look like a dork:lol: I got to get one of those, I look stupid in all the pictures my wife takes of me:slap: :eusa_thin :eusa_thin

Dave:)

R

rickc

DaveO said:
That's cool Rick, how did your camera not make me look like a dork:lol: I got to get one of those, I look stupid in all the pictures my wife takes of me:slap: :eusa_thin :eusa_thin

Dave:)
Well - first, I didn't take the pictures. Second, I think the guy said something about 30 hours of PhotoShop! :-D

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Thanks Rick!

I still laugh when I think about that knife holder/giant toothpick dispensor/knuckle accupunctorator/etc/etc/etc

Jim Campbell

R

rickc

froglips said:
Thanks Rick!

I still laugh when I think about that knife holder/giant toothpick dispensor/knuckle accupunctorator/etc/etc/etc

Jim Campbell
Yes - I agree. That is one thing that is missing from online forums - you don't get quite the appreciation for personalities as you do in person! You did a good job putting that together. Looking forward to the next one, and plan on having something myself!

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Wow........looks like you had a great turn out for the Feb TWA meeting. I am sorry I wasn't able to make it up there for that one. Thanks for posting the pix Rick......those are some great looking projects.

D L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors