Triad Shop Crawl First Stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCraig

New User
Jerry
Sorry I missed all the fun. I originally had planned to come, but as they say, "The best laid plans of mice and men." :gar-Cr I hope to make the next one.

Cody

New User
Cody
Yes, thanks Judi and Steve. I think everyone had a great time. All the food was wonderful. Thanks Judi for the gourds you gave Cody. Sorry I took so many pics, but sometimes you can take a hundred pics and maybe get a handful that are decent, especially inside. Barbara, I'm sorry about the pic I took of you and will not post it. It was great to meet Lefty Tom and his wife, Jesse and his wife, and Bill's grandson, who came along because Bill had banana pudding. Scotty, my wife said thanks for the bean salad recipe, that everyone seemed to really enjoy. I have a few pics in the Gallery. Thanks Again!
Tedge

meredj

Jesse
Corporate Member
Judy and Steve, we really enjoyed getting to see your nice shop and meeting with all the fine folks! The barbeque dinner was wonderful also! Thanks for having us! Jesse and Debra

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Carla and I will join the chorus thanking Judi and Steve for having the wonderful throw-down. It is always good to see NCWW'ers again, and a treat to meet others and finally put a face with a name.

Though I do feel a bit socially snubbed, as Judi's shop cats chose not to partake of our company.:sad11:

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Judi and Steve, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!! What a great way to spend some time: wonderful food, nice people, and a shop. Who could ask for anything more. Tedge, I have to say I'm disappointed you're not going to post ALL the pics you took. :rotflm: Well, maybe except for that one. :gar-La;

Now we need to start thinking about our next get-together. :eusa_danc

Bill

Cody

New User
Cody
I do have a few more that I will post later Bill. My computer is really slow today. I told Barbara I wouldn't post the pic of her. But she better be nice to me......:gar-La;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors