Triad Shop Crawl First Stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

fleminggourds

New User
Judi
Hello folks!

Bill said I should post this here, so here goes. I'm inviting y'all to our nearly finished shop up north of Summerfield on February 26th at 4:00 p.m. Please RSVP as I'll need a head count so that i can be sure to have enough pulled pork BBQ for all. Yes, the shop and second floor studio are heated and there is plenty of parking.

Be warned that we live on a farm and have shop/barn cats so take your allergy medicine if you are allergic to them or horses or goats or dogs. I'll have some substantial Persimmon logs for those that are interested too.

Judi

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
I wanna go!

I might bring my daughter if I can talk her into looking at horses and petting goats. Or looking at goats and petting horses. Did I mention she wants to be a vet?

Oh should I bring a shop warming gift? Do you have any hand planes?

Would you like a mallet made from your persimmon tree?

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
You know I'll be there, and thanks for hosting this Judi. :icon_thum Probably won't be bringing anyone w/ me, but you never know. What kind of side dish can I bring?

Bill

Cody

New User
Cody
We will definitely try to be there. Let us know if we can bring anything.

Tedge and Cody

Woodsaw

New User
Qui
Thanks for the offer. I am coming to. Please let me know If I can bring anything. I am also thiniking of building a shop. Your shop should be an inspiration to me.

Thanks.

Qui

meredj

Jesse
Corporate Member
I will be there along with Debra, my wife, if that is ok!! Just let us know what to bring..

SgtSnafu

Libraries
Scotty
Sounds great - Thanks for the invite.

Barring any unforeseen circumstances, I will be there. My better half may join as well, not totally sure there....

dlrion

New User
Dan
Barring a disaster at work, count me in! I may be able to convince some other Goldsboro guys to come as well!

fleminggourds

New User
Judi
This is indeed on and everybody put in a request for another lovely weekend like we just had (minus the wind, please). I sent directions to y'all and if you have any questions, I'll do my best to answer via those messages.

See y'all soon!

Judi

b4man

New User
Barbara
It happened! Tedge (Cody) has the pic to prove it...although I hope he uses discretion in chooses the ones he post:eek:

Thanks to Judi and Steve for a great afternoon at their farm and shop. The food was fantastic and the company equally as great. For those who couldn't make it you missed a real treat visiting the Fleming spread and we missed you!

Barbara

fleminggourds

New User
Judi
It happened! Tedge (Cody) has the pic to prove it...although I hope he uses discretion in chooses the ones he post:eek:

I second that motion! My goodness he had a nice camera and wasn't afraid to use it.

It was great fun to have y'all out and what warm and friendly bunch we have in our little Triad group. I look forward to our next event, wherever it might be.

Judi

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
I am truly sorry I missed this! We were up at the farm packing and cleaning when I looked up and said 5:00, OH NO!!!! By then it was too late to go home and change then drive over to Judi's place.

Judi and Steve I hope we can get together some other time, I really would like to see your shop and turn some mallets from that persimmon.

SgtSnafu

Libraries
Scotty
I had a great time visiting with everyone, and the BBQ and other fixings was superb.:thumbs_up Thanks to Steve and Judi for hosting our gathering, and opening their fine shop to us.

PS - Here is the link to the recipe I promised.. Black Bean and Corn Salad II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS