Tilting at windmills

Status
Not open for further replies.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Morning all :mrgreen:
Deleted this one and didn't see the necessity to send a "personal" PM. Maybe I'm old and cranky. Same folks, same story . . . no biggie IMO :nah:

Roger

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Roger, I clicked on your link to review the thread and received an "invalid thread" message... Am I doing something wrong?

Scott

sapwood

New User
Roger
Roger, I clicked on your link to review the thread and received an "invalid thread" message... Am I doing something wrong?

Scott

:eusa_thin Now that is a good question.
The link works for me. However, this is the second time today someone has reported a link I clicked on gave a different weblink. Gotta figure twice is a pattern, not an anomaly.

And I thought Macs were trouble free :tinysmile_tongue_t:

Roger

toolman

New User
Chad
:eusa_thin Now that is a good question.
The link works for me. However, this is the second time today someone has reported a link I clicked on gave a different weblink. Gotta figure twice is a pattern, not an anomaly.

And I thought Macs were trouble free :tinysmile_tongue_t:

Roger

same here. Invalid link message

I have try it 2 times, one time after Rogers post and just now it works for me.. :dontknow:

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Could it be the trailing slash? Some browsers struggle with trailing slashes if it isn't referencing a directory. For those who are having trouble, just remove the trailing slash and see if that helps.

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
I removed the trailing slash and that didn't help - still can't see the thread.

Since Travis and I are new BOD members, I wonder if there is some type of access privileges that we need?

b4man

New User
Barbara
It came right up for me. I don't know if this thread would have gone south but the topic was interesting.
I have to say thanks to all of the mods who attempt to eradicate the " ultra conservatism" ( for lack of a better word that wouldn't get moderated) that breeds and rebreeds around here. I'm growing quite weary of it.

Barbara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors