Thread Soft Deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I soft deleted the thread started by BigDog72 titled Watching the Ticker. I felt it was going to go bad in a hurry and now I have caught a little flack from it, which was anticipated. If anyone feels that I jumped too soon feel free to un-delete the thread. I felt like it was way too political.

Last edited:

MikeH

New User
Mike
I soft deleted the thread started by BigDog72 titled Watching the Ticker. I felt it was going to go bad in a hurry and now I have caught a little flack from it, which was anticipated. If anyone feels that I jumped too soon feel free to un-delete the thread. I felt like it was way too political.

I agree it could get political, but I didn't see anything in the posts that indicated it going South....yet. If we undelete it, it should be monitored very closely and we might even want to make a post warning of the potential.

I'll leave it as is and let a few others chime in.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
This is a site for discussion of woodworking not your concerns about the economy, investing or who is to blame for this mess.
'Nuff said.

Dave:)

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I sent Bigdog72 several pm's in reply to his questions. I hope he understands, and as DaveO said "nuff said" this is a woodworking forum with specific "Site Policies" Off topic is for topics within the guidelines of site policies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS