Thomas Day Exhibit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Bill Clemmons and I have been in touch with Jerome and it looks like it may be June 19'th or it may get pushed back into the Fall. :thumbs_up:thumbs_up

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
hi guys i am very very new to this forum and have read a lot of your post and i have to tell you this thomas day exhibit is something that i well have to do and would like to join this group when you make the trip to it i live in shallotte which is 180 miles from raliegh but i would have to do this i have always been tuned on by beautiful woodworking please keep me informed as to what the group is doing thanks
lenny

Lenny, Trent Mason and I (mostly Trent) are working with Jerome to set up a lunch and tour of the Thomas Day exhibit. Once it is scheduled, it should appear at the top of the forums page under "Upcoming Events", with a link to sign up and all the details. Just keep checking that section from time to time. :wsmile:

Bill

Rob

New User
Rob
Lenny, Trent Mason and I (mostly Trent) are working with Jerome to set up a lunch and tour of the Thomas Day exhibit. Once it is scheduled, it should appear at the top of the forums page under "Upcoming Events", with a link to sign up and all the details. Just keep checking that section from time to time. :wsmile:

Bill

Hoping Susan and I can attend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors