This really bugs me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Read thru BigDogs post in the BoD intro and then Steve's post about his original intentions for the board and what his thoughts/views are.

Yeah, there's a deeper meaning.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Actually, I deleted the 2 post with nasty message. But Doug is right so I re-instated them.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
He's running for the BoD and he's going to post some stuff like that? WOW!

I wasn't sure if doing anything was the proper action, thanks for assistance.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I'm with Doug. The two are just showing how stupid and immature they can be without crossing the line. Kinda like young kids seeing how bad they can be before Mom yells.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I think both of them as usual are misunderstanding what Steve wrote about this site not becoming a Social Group. I read it as meaning this wouldn't become a Facebook type site where folks are free to share their meaningless crap with everyone. This site is woodworking based and any socialization is a result of the common interest in ww'ing.
But in Jimmy and Geoff's particular kink they have read it wrong and now are going to get on their imaginary soap boxes and pretend to start trouble.
Let it be, most folks know who these two are and will give them as little attention as they deserve.

Dave:)

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I think both of them as usual are misunderstanding what Steve wrote about this site not becoming a Social Group. I read it as meaning this wouldn't become a Facebook type site where folks are free to share their meaningless crap with everyone. This site is woodworking based and any socialization is a result of the common interest in ww'ing.
But in Jimmy and Geoff's particular kink they have read it wrong and now are going to get on their imaginary soap boxes and pretend to start trouble.
Let it be, most folks know who these two are and will give them as little attention as they deserve.

Dave:)

Dave, I agree with you and several others. They see buttons brightly colored, and when children see these, they tend to keep on pushing them. It will pass if they don't get the attention they are looking for. Phillip, you are absolutely correct in bringing this forward to your fellow moderators to discuss. Thank you.

Last edited:

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Thanks Tracy, I just don't want to see this blow up like it did a few months ago.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Philip,

I apprecaite you bringing this up. Alas, this kind of tomfoolery can get out of hand.

Judging from some of he comments I read in BigDog72's BoD post, this kind of stuff is not being well recieved.

One consequnce of their behavior is many of use are on higher alert for inappropriate posts from them.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS