Test Email

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
The members had their test email rejected by their email services.
erasmussen
gramps1
Walt
Deckel38
minicop67
Jame Humphrey
fortunateson
GeorgeL
Ron Stanley
legmaker
UncleEd

For those who replied, this was a mass email and I am not able to respond. If you tried to report a problem, please post it in the problems & bugs forum

DaveO

New User
DaveO
SteveColes said:
For those who replied, this was a mass email and I am not able to respond.

:oops: :oops: :oops: I thought I was special and getting a personal message from our Papa Smurf...I feel like a dumb arse :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave:)

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
I thought that I had done something terribly wrong and gotten expelled from the site!:BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: (I actually got a reprieve!:eusa_danc )

Now. I understand what's goin' on! dah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Steve!

Wayne

M

McRabbet

Steve, I replied, too -- Suggest that you let folks know that a response is not required when a mass "test" is sent out -- you were looking for rejections, not hits. BTW -- thanks :eusa_clap

Rob

Sully

New User
jay
Geez, and I thought I was passing the test by responding to it. Oh well, good thing all my edumication is over wit. :eusa_whis

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
McRabbet said:
Steve, I replied, too -- Suggest that you let folks know that a response is not required when a mass "test" is sent out -- you were looking for rejections, not hits. BTW -- thanks :eusa_clap

Rob
Yeah, I made it a bit more confusing than Ishould have:-(

kota62

New User
Gary Noble
I just got home from a long hard day of work, check my e-mail and see this personal message to me :eusa_danc
Man i thought i'd arrived, so i promptly respond :-D
Now i feel like i'm asking the wife for money... rejected without a second thought :rolf:
Gary

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
I was beginning to feel a bit left out... No test e-mail. I was sure it wasn't me being paranoid... it's those paranoids that are always out to get me. Then I checked in the local (on my own computer) junk filter... there it was... the test e-mail got snagged by the filter because it has the work "Test" in the subject. My bad. Maybe it's a place for others to look if they didn't get the test e-mail. I need a smarter filter.

Ray

sapwood

New User
Roger
Me too Ray!

Got the email, but it was in my "Junk" folder . . . luckily I caught it and fished it out :lol:

Wheew! Another test passed . . . now I just need $$$$$$ for those upcoming deals :eusa_danc

Sapwood

SID2

New User
SID
Well I don't feel so foolish now. I thought I was the only one who
replied to the test.:eusa_whis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors