Temporary Webmasters

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
While I will be on the site as frequently as usual with the exception of a day or so, I have asked Dave & Rob to act as webmasters for the next week.

Please give them all the support they need.

Thanks

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Steve I am glad to assist, but I am still unsure of the role that I will need to fill.
Other than a crash of the site, something which I've dealt with before, in a weeks time I can see the approval/denial of out-of-state members. Which Rob has been handling very well lately. Monitoring the Webmaster e-mailing and dealing with the issues that might arise from it. Any user name changes requested, something which I have been handling already.
Am I missing anything, or is this going to be operations as usual :dontknow:

Dave:)

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
In general the same as usual. The big difference is you guys have to make decisions when they need to be made. Also I've doing the out of staters

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Things that I have never figured out how to do is to, either, send a member their password if forgotten, or re-send the second registration e-mail for those who are having troubles getting registered.
I have no problem on making the call on out-of-state registrants....if they are worthy :cool:

M

McRabbet

Dave/Steve: I have been responding to questions from new and out-of-state registrants, but always deferred to Steve on out-of-state approvals, and would suggest that we leave it that way -- I will simply monitor the new registrations as I usually do and if I see they have fulfilled the Non-resident info part, I'll send them an email to let them know their registration is under consideration and we will reply as soon as practical.

I'll let Dave handle the system crashes as I don't have a clue who to contact....

Jon

New User
Jon Todd
i dont post much anymore but I am on alot and looking at forums Im sure it will all still go smooth.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I'm back - just a bit sleepy

Lot's of fuss but no big deal.

Last wednesday coming back from the Fayetteville lunch, I started to have chest pains which didn't go away. So about 2 hours after it started, went to the ER. After about 5 hours they decided I wasn't having a heart attack but my cardiologist wanted to do a Cardialyte (sp?)(radioactive tracer injected) stress test, since I was over due. I went home and Friday they did the test and it showed something new. So I was scheduled for an angiogram on Tuesday. The betting was on a stent. Had that yesterday. No stent, no angioplasty:icon_thum Nothing that would have caused Wednesday's pain. The test showed that my heart was actually stronger than 5 years ago(weight lifting?) An old bypass had closed up and there was nothing that could be done short of a bypass. But becuase the bypass was feeding such a small portion of my heart and I had grown a bunch of new arteries around the clogged portion, there wasn't a reason to do a bypass.:eusa_danc:eusa_dancSo I home since about 8 last night, and will take over my duties as Webmaster tomorrow.

I'm not supposed to go up and down stairs today. And can't lift anything more than 10 lbs for a few more. BUt by Monday, I'll be back working out at the gym again

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Steve, Glad everything checked out as well as it did. You did the right thing by going to the ER. Can't be too careful with the ticker.

NZAPP1

New User
Nick

Steve
Glad all went and is well. Follow the DR orders and do not let the insertion point open BTDT and it wasn’t pretty. :swoon:

sapwood

New User
Roger
Whew! Sure glad things are looking brighter. And I have no doubt the weight lifting was an important factor . . . just lay off those 1000lbs leg machines a while ;)

If there is anything I can do to help, please don't hesitate to ask.
I'm only 15 minutes away and if it's weighs more than 10lbs I'll bring Linda along.

Roger

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
If there is anything I can do to help, please don't hesitate to ask.
Roger

Same here, Steve. I can be there in about 15 minutes too. Just holler! So glad to hear that everything checked out so well! :thumbs_upJust listen to the doc and take it a wee bit easy for a week or so!

Wayne

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Wow, that's great news. I knew there couldn't be anything wrong with that big heart of yours.
So am I getting demoted now, I was feeling pretty special with my fancy new title...although I didn't do anything new :embaresse

M

McRabbet

Obviously, we're happy to hear that it was just a scare, but we're also glad that you are taking the correct steps to avoid further problems -- now we just need to get you on Tracy's Bandwagon (Newtowood) and get rid of that bad dry habit of yours (sorry to bring it up, but you really need to do it)....

cskipper

Cathy
I know we are relieved, but probably not nearly as ya'll are. It's great that your body has built all that collateral circulation. Take care, and when in doubt- seek medical attention!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS