Table Saw Drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesource

New User
Rick
You all can now register online for the drawing for the Shop Fox Hybrid Table Saw. The drawing will be held at The Woodworking Source, on
December 13, 2008.
You can register online by following this link, http://www.themouldingsource.com/contactme.html fill out the fields, and type Table Saw in the question/comments field. That's it. Somebody is going to have a very Merry Christmas. Good Luck.

Just one entry per person will count.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Alright! No one else needs to enter b/c I've already won it ;-)

Rick, I'm hoping to make it up tomorrow, we'll see how the stars align today.

Thanks again for inviting all of us up there and putting on this drawing!

pcooper

Phillip Cooper
Corporate Member
Thanks for a great holiday time contest!!! I hope I win as I NEED a new saw. The web site is great, very nice, and great to know that you are so close to me, I work in Mooresville, and it'll be a great source of woodworking items for me that is easy to get to. :gar-Bi

rcflyer23

Kevin
Corporate Member
:kamahlituIt's mine...

[Subliminal Message]

Do not enter the drawing. ONLY KEVIN WILL BE THE ONE IN THE CONTEST. You do not feel compelled to enter the drawing. You will feel extreme guilt and frustration if you enter and if you happen to win you will feel compelled to give or sell the saw for $1 to Kevin in Davidson, Phone Number and Address available upon request. Thank you calling the subliminal message hotline, we hope you have a wonder ful day.

[/Subliminal Message]

Good luck to all. :rotflm:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Not well enough if you're wearing an aluminum foil hat :gar-La;:gar-La;:gar-La;

Dave:)

rcflyer23

Kevin
Corporate Member
Not well enough if you're wearing an aluminum foil hat :gar-La;:gar-La;:gar-La;

Dave

NO I have been 'Foiled' :no: by the aluminum hat. No it can't be. Must overcome. :tongue2:

[MAGNIFYING GLASS FOCUSED ON FOIL HAT]

NO ITS NIGHT TIME FOILED AGAIN:nah:

[/MAGNIFYING GLASS FOCUSED ON FOIL HAT]

:dontknow::icon_scra:confused_:tinysmile_tongue_t::tinysmile_cry_t:

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Foil hat, what foil hat. Y'all keep focused on the foil hat whilst I win the table saw:rotflm::rotflm:

rcflyer23

Kevin
Corporate Member
Hey Look over there. Its a.......

[Removes all the entries but Kevin's]

Mu wa ha ha

[/Removes all the entries but Kevin's]

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Hi Rick,

I think this is a terrific competition. One question - do you have to be present during the drawing to win the table saw? Either way, someone is going to be very happy. :)

thesource

New User
Rick
Bas,
You definately don't have to be present to win it. You do have to come and get it though. I do want to get to meet the lucky person that wins it.
Good luck.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Bas,
You definately don't have to be present to win it. You do have to come and get it though. I do want to get to meet the lucky person that wins it.
Good luck.

I look forward to meeting you, Rick :mrgreen:

And clearly, I willing to do anything to win
RediKilowatt.jpg

Roger

rcflyer23

Kevin
Corporate Member
That is awesome. I love it. I can say that will defeat the magnifying glass of DOOM!!! Must go back to the lab and figure out a new way to ensure success in winning the saw. Come Pink come Brain let us figure out how to rule the Table Saw. :)

thesource

New User
Rick
I just wanted to bump this to give anybody who wants a chance to win this table saw a heads up. You only have 1 week to sign up. Remember, only 1 entry per person will count. Good luck all.

You all can now register online for the drawing for the Shop Fox Hybrid Table Saw. The drawing will be held at The Woodworking Source, on
December 13, 2008.
You can register online by following this link, http://www.themouldingsource.com/contactme.html fill out the fields, and type Table Saw in the question/comments field. That's it. Somebody is going to have a very Merry Christmas. Good Luck.

Just one entry per person will count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors