Super Gloat, best gift Ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Hey everyone,

It's been long enough and I should have shared this with you earlier. My wife and I had our first Baby, It's a BOY! :icon_cheers His name is Nathan Alexander, he weighed 8lbs 1oz and was 20 3/4 long. We have been enjoying his presence and smiles. He is now 3 weeks old. The reason so late, well.... Nathan got sick with RSV on the 11th and went to the hospital for oxygen and shots. :cry_smile He was in the Hospital for a full week, very hard on us to see our little one so sick and not eating. :cry_smile We were very scared. They tried an IV in his feet, hands, head, arms, elbows and none of them took! He had brusies everywhere. All is well now, he has a small cough but eating well again and now weighs 8lbs 10oz, much much better. :icon_cheers :gar-Bi

Well thanks for looking, (I love NCWoodWorker) :icon_cheers

At birth

At hosp

Chicks dig me shirt

Curious Boy

Our Sick Boy, so sad

After 4 days in the hospital, still needing oxygen

So many monitors, we were scared

He's finally HOME!!! Nathan riding Hawk, our persian cat. Giddy-up.

Thanks again everyone for your prayers and comments,:notworthy:

SteveCogs

New User
Steve
I'm so glad to hear that Nathan is doing better. I looked up RSV and can now add that to the ever growing list of things I will worry about.

We both have infants and are up after 2 AM....Imagine that.

Steve

cskipper

Cathy
What a cutie!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad he's back home and feeling better - that had to be very frightening for you both. congrats!

skysharks

New User
John Macmaster
Hey buddy, good to hear that he is home and doing better.
Hopefully soon the cough will disappear, and soon it will just be a memory.:thumbs_up

Take care

MAC

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
I'm so glad to hear that Nathan is doing better. I looked up RSV and can now add that to the ever growing list of things I will worry about.

We both have infants and are up after 2 AM....Imagine that.

Steve

Hey Steve,

Congrats again and um well yeah we had no idea about RSV and we took out little Nathan to Walmart, we needed some food at only 8 days old. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: Well by friday he wasn't eating well and saturday he looked real bad. We then heard from others saying, "WHAT you took you son out in public"? :slap: Yeah the PEDS said on WED not to bring him around anyone, anywhere for the next 2 weeks.:eek: So be careful my friend,

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Hey buddy, good to hear that he is home and doing better.
Hopefully soon the cough will disappear, and soon it will just be a memory.:thumbs_up

Take care

MAC

Hey Mac,

Thanks, we are sure glad he is home and us. :icon_cheers Yes the cough will disappear and I know how time flys! He'll be 1 before I know it.:eek: I will cherish every moment with him.:banana:

Sincerely,

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
CONGRATS MATT!!!

My little man is a year and a half old now, it's amazing how time flys!!!

He sure is a precious little one, I'm glad he's safe and sound at home!

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Matthew,

That is GREAT news! :icon_cheers:icon_cheers:icon_cheers:icon_cheers:icon_cheers:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

Congrats to the both of you for such a beautiful and healthy son. :icon_thum

As far as the DARKSIDE goes, I'm not sure if you can turn a crib :icon_scra Might have to start doing flat/square projects again. :gar-La; Congrats again, we're really happy for you. :wink_smil

Cheers, :eek:ccasion1

Trent

M

McRabbet

Congratulations on the new family member and shop helper! Glad he's gotten over the illness and is back healthy.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Matthew,
Congratulations to you and Rachel ! I understand the stresses of a new born also, my first daughter was 7 weeks early and then stayed in the hospital for the first three weeks, I'm glad everything turned out well :icon_thum.

Through all of the late nights and crying, enjoy him, because he's going to six soon, then 13, then bfore you know it time will have flown by, So enjoy every moment while you can.

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
Matthew, it's great to know that he is doing well. I know, from experience, how scary it is to see a child so sick. My granddaughter had some problems shortly after birth and I remember well the tubes coming from her and the time they couldn't get an IV started. She's 5 yrs old now, doing great, and she and her 2 yr old brother are the center of my universe.

Again, congrats on the birth of your son, enjoy him while you can because he will grow up fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS