Suggestions Needed for OSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

steviegwood

New User
Steven
Hi Y'all, I need some suggestions on what type of OSS to purchase and why. I have no experience with any of them but sure could make good use of one. Thanks in Advance. Steve

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
If you are on the budget, and want the best bang for buck, get the Ridgid. It's a great little machine (I NEVER should have sold mine)!

boxxmaker

New User
Ken
I'v had my Ryobi for about 8 yrs an it still works great,I think I pd about 69 bucks for it when I got it and it still runs great ,I love the dust collection also as it works great,I just hook up my shop vac to it an dust b gone. :gar-Bi I don't think you can beat it for the price. :thumbs_up

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
I have the grizzly cabinet model and am very pleased with it. It's installed in the same "complex" as my tablesaw, and serves as part of the extended outfeed table, and shares the dust collection as well.

Ken Massingale

New User
Ken
Hi Y'all, I need some suggestions on what type of OSS to purchase and why. I have no experience with any of them but sure could make good use of one. Thanks in Advance. Steve
I've only used the Ryobi and the Ridgid. I prefer the Ridgid since it has spindles and an oscillating belt.
I still have the Ryobi somewhere around here, you can have it if you want it, getting it to you would be a challenge/opportunity tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS