Spring Picnic '09 update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
I hope this is the right thread to ask this question. Past years there was a charge of $5.00 per car. Does this PASS over ride the $5.00 per car charge? Just asking as I havent seen anything on an entry charge. Terry:dontknow::icon_scra

Alan in Little Washington

Alan Schaffter
Corporate Member
This is the first I heard about the Picnic Pass. There are so many links about the Picnic that I guess I missed the info in one of the other posts. It was just lucky that I saw McRabbet's post with the link in it. Maybe you should put this link in the announcements section for others that may have missed it.

Bob

Bob has a good point. It would be nice if everything was boiled down into a single, fixed, no comment, post, kinda like a flyer with all the essential info and loaded up here no later than Thursday evening.

Info like,

• What- NCWW # annual picnic extravaganza and pot luck feast
  • Where- Name and directions (text & map),
  • Facility- What is there, parking, shelter, seating, beach, etc. including what, if anything, is there to entertain youngsters. Any restrictions?
  • When- date & time
  • Planned activities- show and tell, public floggings, etc.
  • Access procedures- fee? pre-printed pass. Link to blank pass
  • Food and supplies being provided (major items like pork, burgers, etc. and categories, only)
  • Supplies & food still needed (as of ?)
  • Other misc info, like procedures for/restrictions on, exchanging merchandise, wood, etc., The raffle.
Just an idea from someone maybe a little OCD. :roll::roll:

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Bob has a good point. It would be nice if everything was boiled down into a single, fixed, no comment, post, kinda like a flyer with all the essential info and loaded up here no later than Thursday evening.

Info like,

• Facility- What is there, parking, shelter, seating, beach, etc. including what, if anything, is there to entertain youngsters. Any restrictions?
  • When- date & time
  • Food and supplies being provided (major items like pork, burgers, etc. and categories, only)
  • Other misc info, like procedures for/restrictions on, exchanging merchandise, wood, etc., The raffle.

Hey Alan,
Do you have some mil-spec SOP that can be used as a template ?:rotflm:

Point taken.:icon_thum

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I am assuming one pass per car would do rather than one per person - is that right?

I hope this is the right thread to ask this question. Past years there was a charge of $5.00 per car. Does this PASS over ride the $5.00 per car charge? Just asking as I havent seen anything on an entry charge. Terry:dontknow::icon_scra

David, the pass is for vehicle entry, one per vehicle. There is no parking fee at the White Oak shelter, it is covered in the fee that has been paid for the facilities.

Dave:)

DaveO

New User
DaveO

Info like,

• When- date & time

Man you cats are a lot of work to herd :eek::eek::eek: I'll try to get something up tonight.

Dave:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors