Small Mantle Clock

Status
Not open for further replies.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
you got it done? already? only 2 years and 3000 miles! heheheheheehe.:rotflm: nice job!:icon_thum

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Looks great, Reggie!!!:thumbs_up:thumbs_up

Gotta love the grain in that white oak.:wsmile::wsmile::wsmile:

Nice addition to any mantel!

Wayne

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Wow, that looks great. I really liked it when I got to hold it in person, but I love the way it looks now. Great job my friend!!

PChristy

New User
Phillip
:swoon:Scrap!! man I am going to have to stop throwing my scrap in the fire - I wish I could get some case work to look half that good - Nice job Riggie:icon_thum

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Beautiful clock Reggie! :icon_thum It's amazing what scrap can do. I'm glad I kept all of mine from before I converted to the spinny side. They make great bowl blanks. :icon_thum

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Thanks for all the kind words. Believe me, it has its flaws! That's why I didn't take a "close up!"

:rotflm:

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Nice looking clock Reggie! Did I see this one in progress a while back? Great design! :icon_thum:icon_thum:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:icon_thum:icon_thum

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Nice looking clock Reggie! Did I see this one in progress a while back? Great design! :icon_thum:icon_thum:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:icon_thum:icon_thum

Yep, you did. I got so far with it then just got distracted and working on other stuff. The design is from either Shop Notes or Woodsmith, one of the recent issues.

It was fun, just smaller than I had originally thought. Plan to make the next one bigger.

Thanx. :notworthy:

pcooper

Phillip Cooper
Corporate Member
Thanks for all the kind words. Believe me, it has its flaws! That's why I didn't take a "close up!"

:rotflm:

Those aren't flaws, it's character. :thumbs_up It looks like you do much as I do, nothing goes into the fire unless it's too small for a pen blank or part of a pen blank. I've got a fireplace, but my scraps are only good enough for kindling, and for only a few days at that. BTW, the clock looks REALLY nice!!:icon_thum

BKind2Anmls

New User
Susan
Nice looking clock! Small flaws are a sign of hand craftmanship, IMHO. I am looking forward to seeing the taller version when you get it done.

Dcoop

New User
David
Nice work! Where did you get the plans?
I would like to try to build some.
Thanks, David

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS