Small gloat and FREE Router table

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchwood

New User
Don
Hi All,

Sometime in the dim dark past I built a router table using plans from Woodsmith circa 1985 or so. Every piece I've built since then was done using this table. Here it is

CIMG4317.JPG

It uses holes cut in Duron hardboard for "snap-rings" and is drilled for a Sears Craftsman or Makita 3612BR router. The clamping system is identical to the Woodpecker except made of wood. It's still very flat because of a lot of underside bracing.

This is a long way around of saying I just got this (finally)
CIMG4322.JPG

CIMG44591.JPG

CIMG4460.JPG

I got the "Super-fence" and both side adjusters...a bit pricey but I think it's a really good value for the money.:eusa_danc

The old table would be fine for a newbie or ...? I built a lot of things with it, just decided I liked the new one better.:wrolleyes:

Anyone interested, shoot me a PM and it's yours.:icon_cheers

Don

Touchwood

New User
Don
Hi All,

Sometime in the dim dark past I built a router table using plans from Woodsmith circa 1985 or so. Every piece I've built since then was done using this table. Here it is

CIMG4317.JPG

It uses holes cut in Duron hardboard for "snap-rings" and is drilled for a Sears Craftsman or Makita 3612BR router. The clamping system is identical to the Woodpecker except made of wood. It's still very flat because of a lot of underside bracing.

This is a long way around of saying I just got this (finally)
CIMG4322.JPG

CIMG44591.JPG

CIMG4460.JPG

I got the "Super-fence" and both side adjusters...a bit pricey but I think it's a really good value for the money.:eusa_danc

The old table would be fine for a newbie or ...? I built a lot of things with it, just decided I liked the new one better.:wrolleyes:

Anyone interested, shoot me a PM and it's yours.:icon_cheers

Don

PS: I should add..the router ring in the center has plenty of room to drill holes for just about any router base out there..and can support a lot of weight. :eusa_thin

It's built like tank:qright5:

Don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors