Sketchup 3D CAD - Class Sign up Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmorgan1203

New User
Croc
Sketchup 3D computer aided design classes will be held on Saturday mornings from 9 am to 12 noon on May 30, June 6, and June 13 at the Woodcraft Store on Pleasant Valley Rd in Raleigh.

I really wanted something cheaper but what little I could find was much more. The cost of the course is $175.00 for three, 3-hour classes that will cover all the tools needed to draw even the most complicated designs - with lots of practice, of course.

All attendees will receive a free CD with all of my Plug-ins. Plugins are programs that give SU expanded capabilities or do things faster. I have collected these over the last few years and I can’t do without them.

To register call the Woodcraft Store at 919-781-1911. Do it quickly because there is only room for 15 people.

You will need a laptop computer with Sketchup PREINSTALLED, a two button mouse with a scroll wheel (touchpads will not work), and an extension cord. Computers should operate on XP, Vista or OS X 10.4+

You can download sketchup at http://sketchup.google.com/download/gsu.html if you don’t have it.

If you have questions please call me at 919-734-7395 / 252-560-1284 or email me.

Thanks, and I look forward to sharing with you the best thing you can learn to improve your woodworking skills.

Randy

Guy in Paradise

New User
Guy Belleman
More course offerings would be great

Randy,

I have been wanting to learn SketchUp for a while. I am a teacher overseas and can't get to Raleigh until later in June. I actually live in the western Virginia.

I see from checking online that getting these courses are not all that easy. Looks like they are only offered in certain parts of the country. Perhaps you could set up a traveling training show to the various Woodcraft stores in NC and VA.

Any other opportunities this summer to get a course?

Guy

sshelton

New User
Steven
I would be interested, but coach soccer during the dates posted. Can you let me know when you will have the class again ?

Steven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS