G
Reaction score

Retired military (USMC) pilot (A4s, AV8s, and T39), currently a High School Teacher with the D.O.D. School at the Brussels American School as a math teacher. Besides being a pilot, I was a Safety officer, which I have continued to be as a teacher. Also, worked at the American Chemical Society coordinating the writing of high school education textbooks and materials, and giving teacher workshops all over the country. Education includes a Bachelors of Science in chemistry, Master's in Science Education, and partial doctorate in computers, with lots of other stuff in safety, electronics technician, master scuba instructor, commercial pilot (jet, prop, multi-engine and instrument), gas cylinder inspector, sailing, water sports, and parenting skills, that I have gathered along the way. Spend most of my free time turning pens or other projects.
A more direct way to contact me is: guy.belleman"xxx"eu.dodea.edu by changing the "xxx" to @

scuba diving, turning, former District Commissioner for the Japan District of the Boy Scouts
Nickname
Guy Belleman
Occupation
High School Math & Science Teacher with the Depart
User's 'Who We Are' Thread
/forums/index.php?threads/8892
City
Troutdale
County
Grayson
State
VA