Shaker-on-Steroids Display Cabinet

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Wow Don,

I agree with everyone. That is truely Beautiful I am very impressed~!!!

I have also been meaning to PM you as Scott Smith said I should, about some Fiddle Back maple I got from him.

Sending PM now.

YOU ROCK~!

mikeacg

New User
Mike
Very impressive, Don! I kept noticing different things each time I looked at the piece...
Thanks for sharing!

NCTurner

Gary
Corporate Member
Don, great looking piece, much better in reality than the plans I saw on my last visit. As always amazing.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Wow Don, that's gorgeous. The horizontal grain on the legs is something else, that must have taken some work, to get them to match. I like how you've limited the the shelf holes, no need to turn this into a kitchen cabinet with 20 holes on each side (which nobody uses...)

And I can't even see where the brads are!

Touchwood

New User
Don
Brads..BRADS ...???:swoon:

Who uses BRADS???:eek:

I use NAILS!!!:gar-La;

Thanks Bas,

Don
:wsmile:

Wow Don, that's gorgeous. The horizontal grain on the legs is something else, that must have taken some work, to get them to match. I like how you've limited the the shelf holes, no need to turn this into a kitchen cabinet with 20 holes on each side (which nobody uses...)

And I can't even see where the brads are!

M

McRabbet

Don,

As usual, an incredible work of art from your skilled hands! It is a beautiful piece (too bad the owners don't have a better wall to show it off!). I do have one question and I suspect I know the answer -- Why did you offset the pulls rater than set them at the same height? I'm prone to be a bit more traditional and would have placed them side-by-side in the upper position...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS