Sawyer's List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
I just saw another note from one of our members that mentions another sawyer. A number of our members are sawyers and many members have frends or acquaintances who are sawyers. Many of the members have gotten some great deals in dealing with these folks.

I'd like to suggest that we add a list; sawyers. This one could go along with the wood suppliers. I'm beginning to think there are enough to warrant their own list. I would further suggest that we restrict additions to the list to those sawyers who have worked with one of our members. I'd rather have a short list of folks who our members are willing to reccomend.

Ray

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I think that's a great idea. Let us know when you are finished:rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

Seriously, that's another good application for WebTemplates, I think

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Steve,

I'd be happy to kick it off (the data gathering) but I'm not sure I have the authority to do anything with templates (I"m generally not allowed to have money or sharp objects). Just let me know how I can best help

Ray

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Monty,

Thanks. If you want me to help go through some of the posts to find names, I'd be happy to do so. Let me know how I can help.

Ray

Monty

New User
Monty
I added a template for sawyers. The page is here. I left a couple that I know of on the list, but if there are any I left off please feel free to add them. If this looks OK, we can add it to the menu (Steve?) and make an announcement later.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Done
I added a template for sawyers. The page is here. I left a couple that I know of on the list, but if there are any I left off please feel free to add them. If this looks OK, we can add it to the menu (Steve?) and make an announcement later.

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Should we go ahead and add folks like Kyle and Jeff... to the list or should we invite them to add their own info?

Ray

Monty

New User
Monty
Add whomever you know. I know there have been a few posts lately about sawyers, but I can't keep track of who's who.... I already have Kyle and "Briggs Sawmill" on there from the other list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS