Saturday Morning cabinet build help. Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

toolferone

Hi folks,

I am knee deep in a cabinet project for work I have to get done soon and I don't think I will make it on my own. Is there anyone out there who is willing to give up there Saturday morning and come give me a hand. The shop will be a bit cold at first but should get to about 50, so dress warm. We have to apply several pieces of laminate, cut and install some aluminum diamond plate and start working on the Lexan sheild. I would love someone(s) to give me 3 to 4 hours, either 8 to 12 or 9 to 12. I will supply the donuts or bagels and coffee.

Please PM me with your phone number and I will call you back and work it out. I live behind the Klingspor store in Raleigh.

Here is a pic of the cabinet as it sits now.

Rolling_Thunder_019a.jpg

Thanks in advance.

P.S. I am also looking for the same for Sunday morning and/or afternoon.

Last edited by a moderator:

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
OOOOOOOOOOOO, Cool looking new Bosch slider there Tom! :icon_thum

I'm heading out of town this weekend so I can't help ya out, but I'll give you a little bump.

Brian.

T

toolferone

The saw is awesome, but not mine. Bummer. It is part of the cabinet build.
Thanks for the offer of help, enjoy your trip.

T

toolferone

Bump for the morning folks.

Yes I am still looking for help this weekend. For anytime.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Sorry Tom, my weekend is already booked with gotta-get-stuff-cleaned-up projects. For those on the fence - Tom has an awesome shop and he's a great guy to work with. And if you ever wanted to pick someone's brain about saw blades, now's your chance :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors