Sapele $1/BF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluthart

New User
Brian
Just reiterating that these are "outs" and have defects, but there is plenty of good wood. You will not be able to pick through and leave me with a pile of pretzels. If you want 100 BF of a certain thickness, then we will pull the first 100 BF off the top. This will be the best and fairest way to divide it up. Thanks!

zapdafish

Steve
Corporate Member
what's the average length of the boards? that will determine if I borrow my parents van or not. I'd be willing to throw in extra for a Greensboro meet

pboro

New User
Bob
Hey Brian- I could use 50 - 100 bf- like someone earlier said, at this price any thickness or moisture state... THANKS!

bluthart

New User
Brian
My plan is to be at the truck stop near Greensboro at exit 138 around 1 PM Saturday WEATHER PERMITTING! I can cover the wood best I can but I'm sure most people would prefer it delivered dry. I still have to see exactly what and how much of each I will get. I know there is a ton of 4/4 and probably 5/4, but not so sure about the 8/4 and 6/4. I will know more by Thursday at the latest. For the Charlotte area people - you can pick it up at my house either Friday afternoon (preferable) or Saturday morning. I need to leave Saturday by 1130 to make the Greensboro run. I may be available Sunday for pick up too. More information to follow...

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
I will be leading a workshop all day Saturday in Liberty.

Can we work something out for later? I don't have a truck... Could pay you to bring it to my shop

If not possible then cancel my 100 feet. Sorry, I've been committed to this date for over a month.

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
My plan is to be at the truck stop near Greensboro at exit 138 around 1 PM Saturday WEATHER PERMITTING! I can cover the wood best I can but I'm sure most people would prefer it delivered dry. I still have to see exactly what and how much of each I will get. I know there is a ton of 4/4 and probably 5/4, but not so sure about the 8/4 and 6/4. I will know more by Thursday at the latest. For the Charlotte area people - you can pick it up at my house either Friday afternoon (preferable) or Saturday morning. I need to leave Saturday by 1130 to make the Greensboro run. I may be available Sunday for pick up too. More information to follow...

I'll be out of town then :(

meredj

Jesse
Corporate Member
I posted to this string about two days ago, but do not see it now, but I can use, 50 bf of the 5/4 and 50 of the 8/4 if possible. I can also pick up Mike Davis' also..

richlife

New User
Rich
Yeah, I've been having trouble keeping up with NCWW too. But I'd sure like to get in on this deal if there is enough to go around. I sent you a PM asking for up to 100 bd ft, Brian.

Rich

bluthart

New User
Brian
If for some reason the weather looks bad Saturday then I can run to Greensboro Sunday morning. I am really hoping for Saturday though.

bluthart

New User
Brian
Yeah it looks like Saturday will be a winner. I will update later today with how much of each thickness I will have available.

bluthart

New User
Brian
Sapele update! I looked at the bundles that I am picking up and it is almost entirely 4/4. I will only get about 150 BF of 8/4 and will get it to those that contacted me first about it. If everyone can send me an updated PM so I know how much 4/4 I need to get. The delivery still looks good for Saturday, with an additional stop somewhere in Winston Salem (TBD) as well as the Greensboro stop. I will be available Friday afternoon after 1:30 pm and Saturday from 0800 until 1130 for Charlotte area pickups. My address is 3325 Caldwell Circle, Iron Station, NC 28080 and my phone number is 704-309-4224. Please PM me with pick up times and BF amounts. The Winston Salem stop will be first, followed by Greensboro. My goal is to be in Winston Salem by 1:00 and Greensboro by 2:30. Thanks for your patience with this - I am doing my best to get everyone their sapele.

cskipper

Cathy
I would be interested if by any chance that you have any wide 4/4 shorts - even 5"-8" wide and long.

bluthart

New User
Brian
And for those coming to my house to pick it up - there are @ Caldwell Circles. Mine is the PAVED one directly across from the Ironton Animal Hospital.

bluthart

New User
Brian
OK - the Winston stop will be at the K-Mart on Peters Creek Parkway off I-40. From Statesville take the Peters Creek Parkway exit, take a right at the light, then go about two blocks to the second stop light. It's on the right in the same shopping center as harbor freight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors