Sapele $1/BF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluthart

New User
Brian
I am in the position to get a bunch of sapele "outs" for a very cheap price. I don't need a whole lot but will buy the whole bundle if I get some interest. There is plenty of good wood in these boards, although there may be some slight cupping or bending in some. Variuos lengths and widths but overall not bad. I know I can get 4/4, maybe even 5/4 or 6/4 or 8/4. PM me with any interest. It would be $1/BF with a 50 BF minimum. Thanks!

rcflyer23

New User
Kevin
I'd be interested in some 8/4 or 6/4 in 6" or 7" widths. I would need it to be clear as well, it will be destined to be guitar bodies. :)

Brantnative

Jeff
Corporate Member
Hey, Brian. What do you think the average length is? I'm interested in about 100 bd ft of 4/4 and/or 5/4 (maybe even 6/4) if they're not too short.

rsaucedo

New User
Ras
I would like 50 bf. of 5/4+ I'll take 100 if there is some a little longer so I'm interested to hear the lengths available too.

Any ideas on meet up to distribute?

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
One of my sons' and I are going to build a couple 1957 ES335 clones and need to glue up a couple of mahogany neck blanks. If it's kiln dried I'll take the min 50 BF of 8/4. I need atleast 6" wide and 4' clear sections

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I'd be interested in 100 bdf or more, any dimensions, any moisture content. Thanks for offering it Brian.

bluthart

New User
Brian
Holy Moley - looks like I got behind on some posts here. It looks like I may make a trip to the Greensboro area to help share the wealth if anybody would mind throwing in a dime or two for gas. I will start putting orders together and get this organized. I can meet in Greensboro weather permitting on Saturday March 31st. Everyone that has responded so far please send me a PM too so I can get this order together. Thanks, and I'll update soon. I can arrange a pickup at my house maybe Friday afternoon or evening for those in the Charlotte area, or Saturday morning.

bluthart

New User
Brian
Yes Mike - I thought you were near the Greensboro area too so I thought that would help. By the way, all the wood is KILN dried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS