Sad news

Status
Not open for further replies.

b4man

New User
Barbara
This evening my Dad passed away. I know I've been letting many things slide here and I'm sorry. This has been weighing on me since just before Thanksgiving.

I will not be in touch too much for the next couple of days but I'll try and get what needs to be done as soon as I can.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
We are all sorry for your loss. Having a father & mother in good health in their late 80s myself I can relate to the inevitable before me & hope I'm able to cope with its outcome. Do what you need to do.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Barbara,

Family comes first. Prayers are being sent your way. Take care and if you need anything, please let me know.

Trent

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Barbara, it was two years ago yesterday that my mother passed. My heart goes out to you.

M

McRabbet

My thoughts were with you through the time of his passing. Take the time you need to get over the shock and responsibilities you face. We can survive. In the interim, any emergency purchases can come to me as I have access to our account and a bank card.

cskipper

Cathy
We want you to take care of yourself and family first. We'll be here when you get back. If you need help with anything in the meanwhile, let us know.

cskipper

Cathy
They are receiving friends this evening at Barbara's home in Greensboro this evening from 6 - 8[p.

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Barb your woodworking family is with you and here for you.
You are being lifted up in prayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS